56

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

|| Travis ||

I looked at my mother with nothing but hate in my eyes as she sat there eating like nothing happened .

Mom - pass me the salt

Lucas handed her the salt .

Devan mom - so that's the girl ? Oh she said and remained silent .

Mom - don't look at your mommy like that she told me , shaking salt onto her food .

I shook my head .

Me - don't ever talk to me again I scooted out my chair and stood up .

I know Aaliyah and I know I'm not going to be able fix this .

Mom - you don't need to be involved with someone like her Travis . I been knew she was black , Lucas already told me . I already knew she was using all of your money . Now she trying to pin a baby on you .

Me - your wrong mom
With that I walked out the room and slammed the door .

I ran my hands down my face as I got on the elevator and made my way to my room .

I opened the door to see Liyah packing all of her bags as tears ran down her cheeks .

Me - Liyah

Me - baby

She ignored me

Me - baby

Liyah - don't baby me bitch -

Me - Aaliyah -

Liyah - Travis do not talk to me she warned as she got up and made her way into the bathroom .

I just sat there with my head in my hands .

Liyah - Travis
I looked up

Liyah - did my mother disrespect you ?
I shook my head no

Liyah - you think I woulda let my mom disrespect you like that ?

Me - no

Liyah - EXACTLY . So why would you let her disrespect me ?! She yelled raising her voice why would you have me around that bitch knowing she's racist ?

Me - I'm sorry

She shook her head no

Liyah - I'm done with you Travis

Me - please baby I begged as she stood up with all of her bags

Liyah - nah I seen what was up tonight . Come on Layla . You wasn't even gone tell me you was leaving for college fam . Fuck you .

She walked out the room even after I begged her not to leave .

Me - Aliyah please don't leave me I cried I can't loose you or my baby

I was now on my knees

Liyah - this isn't your baby . With that she walked down the hallway .

|| Liyah ||

I walked out the room as tears fell from my cheeks .
I seen his mom in the hallway and she looked at me with a smirk .

I shook my head and walked right past her

She scoffed

Me - bitch

Travis mom - disgrace

Me - I'll beatcho ass . Say sum else to me I dared . I could give one less fuck that your a lawyer .