31

please vote & comment
Been extremely busy

*2 weeks later *

|| Liyah ||

I slept in my mama bed next to her , in fear of something happening to her and I wasn't there .

It's been a month and my mama is very weak and frail .

I hate seeing her like this .

She say she not going to the hospital and she just wanna leave this world on her own .

She's still walking around happy tho and I try to smile seeing her happy . I just don't want her to leave me .

She tells me don't worry about the bad right now .

Today my family is coming up here to have a reunion for her .

I caint stand some of my family .

I opened my eyes to my mama walking into the room , dressed .

Me - what time is it ? I groaned waking up

Mama - it's 8 am , go back to sleep baby she instructed but I shook my head no . Im going to the family reunion with her .

Mama - no Aaliyah your tired , nothing's gonna happen to me she chuckled

Me - I'm not tired

Mama - Aaliyah

Me - no I said as tears filled my eyes

Mama - Aaliyah she said sitting next to me and rubbing my hand I'm here , mama I'm not leaving you baby . I don't want you to be all at this park when you can barely stand up .

Lately I been getting really sick but I don't want her to worry about me .

Me - Imma be okay mama I said smiling I'm not tired she shook her head no

Mama - Just please get some sleep and come later . I know you don't wanna be around some of them anyways she confessed and I laughed cause it was the truth

I nodded and she pulled the covers back onto my body .

I heard the doorbell ring and her face lit up

Mama - Tulia here ! She boasted aunty Tulia her sister

Me - have fun mama . Imma come later

Mama - love you she said kissing my cheek and walking to the door

Me - love you more !
Layla little self popped in looking pretty and told me she loved me before they both left .

I laid in the bed but couldn't go to sleep .

My body is exhausted its just hard for me to fall asleep when my mama not around .

I felt a little nauseous before my stomach and head started to hurt .

I laid curled in the covers as tears filled my eyes from the pain .

This been going on for a couple days .

|| Travis ||

Momma called me about Liyah and told me how she been sick and tired these last couple days so I told her I'm going to stop by .

This whole week I been busy with important stuff with my family .

I pulled up to the apartment complex and ignored the stares as I made my way to the building after locking my door .