57

LAST CHAPTER !!
Vote && Comment .

" it's now or never .. you ready "
He nodded and I put my hand on the door before I opened it .

We watched her go into the building with that book bag earlier and she never left back out with it .

I stepped out the car and the whole hood attention was on me as I made my way to the complex , that I've grown to familiar with , door .

It's now or never .
This been going on to fucking long .

Me - are you sure he gave it to her ?

My partner nodded and I smiled .

|| Liyah ||

I laid in my room . I had on nothing but my panties and a tank top .

Layla hand was wrapped around my belly as she slept peacefully next to me .

All of a sudden I heard loud banging at my door . I furrowed my eyebrows and went to get up but I heard my door get kicked down .

" Police ! Roll over and put your hands up where I can see them !! "

Guns was placed in my face along with bright ass flashlights .

Me - the fuck is going o -

" HANDS UP ! "

I started shaking a little bit and I put my hands up . By now Layla was trembling in my arms and crying

Me - shhhh baby

Me - fuck y'all doing ? -

" HANDS U-

Me - they up ! Why y'all in my house ?! Y'all don't have my permission to be in here " I pointed out

" we don't need it . Stand up "

Me - yes tf y'all do . I'm naked

" stand up ! "

Me - I'm NAKED .

" STAND UP AALIYAH "

I stood up and the sheets dropped off me , exposing my half naked body .

Layla wrapped her hands around me afraid . I went to hug her ,  but stopped when they pointed their guns at me for my hands to stay up

Me - stop crying baby . Everything's gonna be alright I said more to myself .

Me - can I have time to put on clothes ? I watched as they looked around my room .

Me - you can't be going through my stuff .

" be quiet " he instructed

Me - yo who you talking to ? Can I put on pants damn ?

His partner tapped him for him to give me some time and they both walked out my room .

I shut up door and closed my eyes taking a deep breathe .

Layla - what's going on sissy ? She was scared as she watched me quickly move around our room .

Me - everything's gone be fine .

I pulled some sweats on along with socks .

I know I'm finna get raided .

I walked around my room making sure I knew they wouldn't find anything .

" come out ! "

I came out my room with Layla and they instructed for me to sit down .

Me - first y'all have no right to be in my house I wanted to make sure they knew , I knew how this shit work .

Me - aye whatchu doing ?! You can't be searching my stuff without a warrant I said to the officer .

He looked at me and smirked

" we have one "

Me - let me see it .

They both left out my house to go get it and I shut the door , panicking .

They quickly came back , this time with a group of mf and just went to distroying my house .

All I could do was stand outside with Layla next to an officer they called up as my house was searched for drugs .

One came out and and pulled the officer that was talking to me to the side .

I over heard them talking about how they didn't find anything and let out a breathe of relief ..

Until the other officer came out with the black book bag .

There was still more officers searching my house .

He smiled at me .

" Aaliyah do you know how long we've been watching you in that black car ? "

Me - for a while now . I knew .

" then how could you be so stupid ? " drug dealers like yourself belong in prison "

Me - I'm not a drug dealer fam

" cut it out Aaliyah . I have a whole case on you , I just needed this proof . "

I rubbed my face as he opened the book bag .

All I wanna know is how they knew about this book bag .

I know for a fact they didn't look in it before they brought it out here . The only 2 that knows about it is Ro , the one I got the brick from and Travis because earlier he grabbed it in my car .

I just shook my head .

That better not have been what Travis meant when he said I better not have drugs around his child .

He went and fucking snitched on me .

I looked around as the whole hood looked at the scene from their window .

Police - where is your parents ?

Me - ya ass been watching me , you should know I tested .

Police - you shouldn't she testing me Aaliyah .

Me - why is that ? I asked

Police - I can call CPS . They'll love to know your underage taking care of her .

I instantly closed my mouth and pulled Layla to me .
I know they can take her from me , I'm not 18 .

I refuse to let my sister go to the system .

He bent down and unzipped the bag

Police - you nervous ?

I shook my head

Me - there isn't anything to be nervous about my baby .

A smile formed on my face when he opened the black bag to nothing but a sandwich bag that had nothing in it .

Momma told me don't be a dummy . Like I said they needa do better .

The rest of the officers came out and they all looked at each other with a face saying they knew they fucked up .

Me - so tell me why the fuck yall just destroyed my house and why the fuck I still don't have the search warrant in my hand ?! I asked

I'm pissed the fuck off .

THE END

- Who snitched ?