53

Vote and comment for the next chapter

|| Aaliyah ||

Over the past couple months me working part time as a waiter and take care of my sister , and myself was really hard .

I didn't work enough to pay all of my bills , I knew I was getting watched so I didn't sell as much as I could .

My belly was getting big as fuck , making it harder for me to hide the fact that I was pregnant and do things .

Luckily Travis been around . He's the only reason me and Layla not on the streets right now .

He been helping me a lot , paying my bills , keeping Layla when I couldn't and stuff like that .

My baby Travis is really a blessing to me and I told him that when I can , imma pay him all of his money back .

(( I don't know exactly how many months she is so imma just say she almost 6 ))

Not a second go by that I don't think about my mother . I miss her so much that it hurts my heart .

The messages from Devan stopped but more came , along with letters from my ' father '

I do not know how he got my number or why his ass keep trying to write me .

That shit mad dead .

Layla climbed in bed besides me and we fell asleep .
Travis been doing something with his family these past couple days , so I haven't seen him .

In the morning I found myself rolling up and getting high .

I haven't smoked in a minute and I needed this .

(( SMOKING WHILE PREGNANT IS DANGEROUS ... Please don't do it babes . In my book her baby is not gonna get harmed from her smoking ))

I took a long drag and inhaled it into my lungs . I blew the smoke out and just smiled .

I took a couple more puffs and put it out .

Layla was asleep in our room . My door bell ranged and I got up .

I looked through the peep hole and didn't notice the white mf that stood there .

Why the fuck mfs coming to my house at 8 sum at night any ways ?

I sat my ass back down . I am in the fucking hood , fuck I look like ?

They knocked some more , before it stop and they left .

My phone beeped and I seen a text from Travis , it read

' open your door '

I opened my door to see a whole bunch of flowers and a brown box .

I smiled and brought it into my house just smiling .

My baby brought me flowers

I FaceTimed him and in no time he answered .

I noticed he wasn't at home but in a hotel room .
Where the hell is he at ?