Chapter 1

I was getting my books out of my locker when I felt hands on my waist, I jumped and turned around to see my boyfriend smirking at me.

"Ethan you freaking scared me" I yelled

"Sorry babe, but I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight so we can study."

Ethan wants to study? I thought that was odd because he's the type of boy who wouldn't study.

He's the star player on our high school football team . (Soccer)

He's the type of guy who you would look at ,and say "wow he sure it hot"

He has straight blonde hair that goes a little above his ears, sparkling blue eyes that would just make you melt , and a smile that could lighten up the whole room. He just had something special.

"You study?!" I laughed

"You know I need help in English and you are the best Avery " he whined

It's true I always was good at English ever since I was little.

"Fine , but only to study!" I said as I started to walk to class.

"Alright, it's a date, ill pick you up at 7" he winked and went to his class around the corner.

"Okay" I smiled as I went into mrs. Martins class.

I sat down to my best friend in the whole world, Emma Adams.

We had been friends since we were in diapers .

She had long light blonde hair that went just above her belly button .

Her eyes were blue just like Ethan's.

I told her about my plans with Ethan later tonight .

"You know you guys won't be just studying" she giggled

"Shut up , that's ALL we will be doing, trust me "

"Whatever you say ave" she winked

After school I went home and ate a snack.

I started to get my books and notes ready.

A few hours past and it was already 7:20

"Where is he" I mumbled under my breath

A few minutes later and my doorbell rang, I went into my mums room and told her goodbye then answered the door.

"Hey , what took so long?" I asked Ethan

"Stuff came up , you ready ? " he slurred

He sounded drunk and you could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Have you been...drinking?"

"Just a little , now can we go"he was getting impatient.

"okay.." I hesitated , not sure if this was okay , but I got in the car anyways.

As we pulled up into his driveway I noticed no other cars were there.

"Are your parents home?" I questioned

"They're gone for the weekend" he smiled

I started to get a bad feeling deep down in my stomach .

As I sat down on the couch Ethan sat next to me and got close.

"O-okay.. You ready to study?"

"Sure" he said slowly

Halfway through the lecture I noticed he wasn't even paying attention.

"Maybe we should do this another time , you're drunk and won't remember a thing "

"Avery I'm not drunk" he said with an angry tone

"You clearly are.." I tried to stay calm but I don't know how much longer i could.

I started to get up and pack my things.

"No, you're staying here"

"It's already 10:30 , and my mom wants me home" I said trying to make and excuse.

"Well then that's too bad" he said as he grabbed my arm and threw me on the couch.

"Ethan, what the hell! Let me go home" I yelled

He hit me hard right against my face.

It stung so bad, my vision started getting blurry.

"You will stay with me now, Avery , for quite some time I've been wanting you "

I laid there in disbelief . Either it was the alcohol talking or really him.

He looked at me and grinned "now you stay right there" he said in a low tone.

He left the room and went up stairs .

He's so stupid to leave me 15 feet from the door , I thought to myself.

I took my chances and I bolted out the door and ran as fast as I could ..