Chapter 12

~Harry's P.O.V~

When I ran into the living room Avery was laying in Liam's arms crying .

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED " I screamed as I ran towards her and grabbed her from Liam's arms.

"she's.....dead" he said blankly as he stared down at her.

"What?"

"Her mom.." He said softly and Avery burst into more tears.

I glanced down at her and softly cooed in her ears.

My shirt was soaked within a few minutes, I picked her up and brought her into her new room and set her on her bed.

"How..could he..." She softly whispered

"I'm not sure... Shh" I said as I slowly rocked her in my arms .

"I should have tried harder... It's all my fault" she said as she burst into more tears

"No it's not , don't say that"

"Yes it is.. It all is"

"No stop saying that "

After that she was quiet , I covered her up and shut the door when I was out Liam was standing right by the door .

"Don't talk to her" I growled and walked away.

~Avery's P.O.V~

When Harry kept talking to me I couldn't take it anymore , I pretended that I was asleep so he would leave me alone and it worked, I'm refusing to believe my mother was dead , but I knew it was no use. My moms dead . Ethan killed my mother, there was no words that could describe how much I hated this boy. Why does he want to ruin my life . Why not some other girls? Why me. I will never be able to talk to her again . I should have just surrendered and none of this would have happened . This is all my fault , the more I think the more I hate myself .

By now the whole bed is covered in tears. As I start to run out of tears I feel drowsy and slowly fall to sleep .