Chapter 9

~Harry's P.O.V~

As soon as i slammed that door shut I went to my car. I looked through all the junk I had , Finally i found what i was searching for, the address .The address of where this douche wanted to meet up with her. I started my car and backed out of the driveway. I drove to the location. I parked in an area that was hard to spot. I got out of my range rover. This guy better be here. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I went to the back of the house and looked inside the window. It looked like someone hadn't lived here for centuries. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

Then i did something absolutely ridiculous. I was so pissed, I just punched the window. I don't know why i did, but i did . And it hurt like hell. My knuckles started bleeding everywhere.

" What was that?" I heard a voice coming from inside the house.

I was in no condition to fight now. Crap. Great job Harry. I quickly hid behind some bushes. Then i heard a low laugh.

"Look's like we have a visitor" His voice deep, almost as deep as mine.

I caught a glimpse of the man. Niall?

I took another look. I breathed a sigh of relief, it was'nt Niall.. It looked a lot like him. I needed to get out of here though. I'm so stupid for thinking this was a good idea, it was better to imagine beating him up in my head.

My hand was still bleeding badly. It was starting to swell. It hurt like a bitch. It looked like the coast was clear. I ran as fast as i could to my car. When i made it i didn't realize the Niall look alike's friend was there. He had'nt noticed me yet, so i only had one choice. With my only hand left i took a swing at his face and knocked him out, now i had no hands left... I quickly jumped into my car and sped off.

I needed to approach this in a different way. Police maybe. I'm sure they could handle this situation better.

As I was driving the pain was getting unbearable. I looked into the mirror quickly and noticed i had cut my lip too, with all the pain in my knuckles I didn't even notice the glass that cut me. I looked like a mess.

I pulled up to my driveway , still pissed from not being able to do anything to help.

I walked through the door with blood everywhere.

"Oh my god Harry, What did you do!?" She cried and ran towards me and examined me.

I was staring into her eyes, but when she looked into mine I just couldnt look back.

I took a deep before telling her all that had happened.

~Avery's P.O.V~

"Harry are you stupid? Why would you go straight to him!" I yelled.

"Liam go get some bandages please." I asked him, more calmly.

Harry didn't say anything. He just stood there. Motionless. Clearly he was angry. I've never seen this side of him, but of course i've only known him a few days. Liam came back with some bandages and cleaning soap. I cleaned up Harry's knuckles and bandaged them.

"Thanks.." He mumbled.

He walked off and headed upstairs. I looked over at Liam who was watching us. He walked over to me ,and put his arm around me.

"How about we get you to my flat?" He suggested with a warm smile.

I nodded and headed up to Harry's room to grab my phone. When I walked in Harry was sitting on the bed with his hands covering his face. He looked up at me slowly, his eyes starting to become red.

"I'm sorry Avery... I was just so pissed." His voice cracking.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to him on the bed. I looked into his eyes, they looked dull and lifeless.

"It's okay, but what if something went wrong? He already took my mom...i don't know what i'd do" I had to stop. Thinking about it made me choke up.

He slowly got closer to me. Then put his hands on my face and turned my head towards him.

"Don't cry" He said staring into my eyes. His face only inches away. I started to move my lips closer to his when Liam walked in.

"Hey Ave-" He stopped when he noticed us.

"Sorry did I interrupt something.." He glanced over at Harry.

I got up out of the bed and grabbed my phone. My face was getting hot.

"No..." I whispered.

I glanced over at Harry and he gave me a look saying 'i'll talk to you later' I exited the room with Liam right behind me. Then we started the journey to his flat.