Chapter 6

~Harry's P.O.V~

That night I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning. 

I felt out of place. 

I kept thinking about Avery and how she looked absolutely stunning tonight.

I got out of bed and put on some shorts, then walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. 

I got a water bottle out of the fridge and took a few sips. 

It was nice and cold. 

I went back upstairs and decided I wasn't going to be sleeping in my room. 

I made my way to Louis' room. 

I slowly cracked the door open.

Avery was peacefully sleeping ; she looked so cute and innocent. 

I didn't want to wake her up, but I would be getting no sleep if I was alone.

Slowly , I made my way in. 

I made sure to close the door quietly. 

She shifted a little but wasn't awakened.

I slid in bed next to her slowly, I didn't want to startle her. 

My hands found their way around her small little body. 

She jumped.

Shit I woke her up.

"H-Harry is that y-you?" She whispered .

"Yes, shh, go back to sleep love" I grinned , even though she couldn't see.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape  

You never want to know how much you weigh  

You still have to squeeze into your jeans 

But

You're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to 

I'm in love with you and all these little things"

I tried to use my voice to sing her to sleep, and it seemed to work pretty well. 

She was asleep within an instant.

I finally closed my eyes and was able to sleep.

~ Avery's P.O.V~

I woke up to huge hands around me.

It definitely wasn't Ethan. 

"H-Harry is that y-you?" I was able to speak out.

"Yes, shh, go back to sleep love" I could feel him grinning even though it was dark in the room.

He started to sing some song , his voice was soothing . My eyelids got heavy and my body was drained of energy . 

I slowly fell asleep to Harry's singing.

-------------------------------------------- 

In the morning I felt around for Harry , but all I felt was emptiness. 

I frowned to myself and sighed.

I took a step off my bed and my feet hit the cold ground, i saw some slippers and put them on keeping my feet nice and warm. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my body.

I made my way down the stairs and heard noises coming from the kitchen a few feet away.

As I looked over i saw Harry burning some bacon on the stove.

"Well styles, are you trying to cook?" I laughed. It was cute how he had tried to make some breakfast.

"That was the plan" he joked with a grin on his face.

The smell of the burning bacon made me want to throw up , Im pretty sure I made a disgusted look.

"Erm.... I think we should just go out?" he added.

"I think that would be nice" I giggled.

I started to make my way upstairs when Harry's hands made his way around my waist. He pulled me back and I let out a little scream from being startled. He turned me around and gazed into my eyes.

"Just one more thing" he smirked before his lips came crashing down on mine. I was taken by surprise but i slowly kissed him back, our lips moved together in sync. His lips were so soft.

This sounds cheesy but I literally felt sparks. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. I never wanted to stop, but unfortunately it had too.

He pulled away with a smile and his face. I'm pretty sure I was blushing bad, and I had a stupid smile on my face.

"Well we should get ready for breakfast" He said with an awkward laugh.

He still had that smile. His smile literally made me melt.... Am i fangirling?

I laughed to myself and made my way up the stairs. My mind was still thinking about that kiss. It was incredible. Nothing else could compare. While I was daydreaming I almost ran into the wall. Good thing I noticed it..

I opened the door to the room, I picked out an outfit from El's closet.

Plain pink t-shirt, Skinny jeans that had been ripped. And some pink flats.

I didn't do much to my hair, it was still good from last night. Finally I went back downstairs to meet Harry by his car.

~Harrys P.O.V~

When i grabbed her and kissed her I didn't even realize i was doing it.

It was like every instinct in my body said " Kiss her" .

When we were kissing, I didn't want to stop, her lips were so soft and were perfect with mine , but I had to stop, if i didn't i knew it could get pretty heated ; fast.

When I pulled away she was smiling , and her face was bright red. I could tell she enjoyed it. I suggested breakfast and she went upstairs to change. While she was changing I went to the back room and took out my phone. This situation with her mom was something that had been on my mind. As I looked through my contacts I came upon Liam's. He was responsible , he sure would know what to do.

* Dialing ; Li (: *

Three rings after he picked up.

" Ello? " He spoke as if he was just awakened.

" Hey Liam, Did i wake you? " I laughed

"Yes, now whats going on?" his voice stern.

"Well..erm.. Gemma came upon this girl, Avery. There's a serious situation going on and I need some help... and erm... £3,000?" 

"what the hell? £3,000???" He asked surprised.

I went on and told him the story about Avery, and how we needed to pay £3,000 to Ethan. For a few seconds he said nothing. Just static.

" Harry, We need to call the cops" Liam said seriously.

" We cant ... He said he could do something to her mom"

"I can give you the £3,000 , just meet with me around 1:00 and we will talk about this some more." He said as he hung up.

I hurried off to the car and saw Avery waiting by the door. I smiled at her and opened her door. 

" Sorry for making you wait love " I smiled .

She nodded and smiled back. I was staring into her eyes without knowing when she looked at me confused.

"um...are we going to leave.." she said awkward

I blushed a little , and put the keys in the ignition to start the car, then pulled out of the driveway and made our way to breakfast.