Chapter 8

~Avery's P.O.V ~

I was sitting in the flat reading a magazine. The phone started to ring. I got up and looked at who was calling. The number was blocked so I answered it anyways.

" Hello?" I answered.

Nothing. Just static. 

" Um....Hello?" I asked one more time. I was just about to hang up when I heard breathing.

A few seconds later his voice spoke. Ethan...

" Hey baby..... How's life with your new boyfriend" His voice low and monotoned.

"How did you get his number.." I started to get dizzy. What if he's here? I have no protection. Harry isn't home. What if he takes me too? The room started to spin.

"That doesn't matter, But what does matter is, Why you've been with that boy. I really don't think you should be seeing him, so from now on I suggest you stay away from him. " He let out a laugh.

" So I'm giving you a few hours before he gets it just like your beautiful mother. She looks a lot like you, you know that right?" He added. 

He disgusted me. I wanted to throw up. He already took my mother, he couldn't take Harry away from me too. I had to hold back the tears. I knew any minute i would lose it.

" Okay love, Talk to you soon. " I could hear him smiling, then he hung up.

After he hung up. I fell to the ground, and the tears started to come. 

How could he take everything from me. What did I ever do to him. I needed to tell the police, but he could find out and hurt my mom. I had nowhere to turn. If I stayed with Harry he would do something to him too.

So now i'm homeless, motherless, boyfriend-less, friendless. He's taking everything from me.

The phone rang again, I was scared to answer it. I checked to make sure it wasn't a blocked number. 

' Harry Styles '

I answered knowing it was Harry. I needed to hear his voice again. 

"....hello?" I answered. Still sobbing.

"Avery whats wrong ? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked so many questions that i didn't want to answer.

"...Harry p-please come home" was all i managed to get out before bursting into tears again.

" Babe, I'll be there soon. Please don't leave" Were his last words before he hung up.

~Harry's P.O.V~

I finally made it back to my flat. 

I jumped out of the car and ran to the door. I quickly unlocked it then came stumbling in. I searched for Avery, She was on the kitchen floor with her hands in her face. She looked up at me , her eyes and nose were bright red.

".....harry" She paused.

I quickly made my way to her and sat down next to her. I put my arms around her and tried to comfort her.

"Babe.. What happened while i was gone?" I looked her in the eyes, she looked so scared.

A few seconds later she told me about the phone call from Ethan. I did'nt know what to say, How did he know that she was with me? Who the hell did he think he was. I clenched my fist. I was going to kill this guy. He has no right to be doing this to her. He's going to pay for this. I was pissed.

Liam walked in and seemed surprised, he ran over to us and gave me a look like "what the hell is going on" 

I ignored him and focused on Avery. I pulled her up and picked her up in my arms. She sobbed into my shoulder. I moved my hand along her back.

Finally I put her back down . I had to do something about this. Now.

~Avery's P.O.V~

After Harry put me down. I could see the anger in his eyes, they were a deep shade of green now. His fist were clenched so hard you could almost see every vein popping out of his body.

He stormed out of the house and slammed the door shut. 

I focused on the boy in the room. Obviously he was a friend of Harry's but still a stranger to me. He seemed friendly, he looked very concerned. He finally came over and looked me in the eyes. 

" I'm Liam, babe , you okay?" He asked still looking in my eyes.

I looked up at him. I was'nt sure if i should trust him, but what other choice did i have.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I finally burst.

"NO!, NOTHING IS OKAY ANYMORE" I cried.

"Nothing.... i have nothing, he took my freaking mother for gods sake. Now he's threatening to do something with Harry! What more could he do!" I put my hands in my face and sobbed.

He came closer and removed my hands from my face.

" Please explain everything.. I'll try my best to understand. I'll do anything to help." His eyes full of sincerity.

I tried to explain everything from the moment i stepped foot in Ethan's car, to the moment we were in. He bit his lip, he was concentrating on something.

" For now i'll let you stay at my flat as long as you need. Harry is probably trying his best to figure something out"  Liam sighed.

"What if he threatens you?!" i thought about it , i couldn't put him in danger too.

"Trust me, we can handle it" Liam let out a small laugh.

"Are you sure ... I wouldn't want to intrude..." I said.

"  Its perfectly fine. " He smiled.

I wonder where Harry went, I hope he's not doing something stupid. 

I shouldn't have spoke so soon. 

Harry walked in the door, his face bright red from anger , and bloody hands. I also noticed a cut on the corner of his upper lip.

"Oh my god Harry, What did you do!?" I cried, I ran towards him and examined the damage ...it was bad.

All he did was stare at me, His eyes dark, But as soon as i made eye contact he looked away.

He took a deep breath, as he began to speak.