Chapter 4

As I looked over at the letter and read it ,

"Hey babe, you miss me?

You're probably wondering where your lovely mother is, don't worry she's safe with me.

Ill update you on what to do, so don't try and contact me .

Well as long as you do as I say , then she will be fine .

Hope you get back soon

xx Ethan xx "

I could already feel my eyes begin to water.

That arrogant ass had my mother.

My freaking mother!

How low can a person get.

At this point I finally could feel a tear fall down my cheek.

"H-h-Harry" my voice was shaking and I could tell I would break any minute.

My mom was my world , whenever I was upset I would always talk to her, she was always there for me.

I shouldn't have stayed at Gemma's I should have just gone home .

Nothing would have happened to her, she would be safe.

This was all my fault .

Harry came over and wrapped me in his arms.

I broke down in tears, he probably had tear stains in his shirt.

Harry rubbed my back to try and comfort me , but it just didn't help.

"She will be okay, we will find her" he whispered , his voice deep and low.

"Avery, who is this guy? What happened " he added

His green eyes staring in mine, they were darker then I remember .

I stared back into his eyes and took a deep breath.

I told him about everything that happened with Ethan and I, and how he hit me and gave me that bruise.

~Harry's P.O.V~

As Avery told me every thing that happened I got enraged .

What low life douche does that to a girl?

I clenched my fist together trying not to get too mad.

" Avery , why didn't you tell anyone, Or call the cops?"

"I-I didn't want to tell anyone, I was scared. Harry please don't tell anyone" she pleaded .

How couldn't I tell someone? He abused her and kidnaped her mother for gods sake.

"I don't know if I can do that" I replied

"Harry.. Please." As I looked into her hazel eyes I saw fear. She took absolutely terrified . She looked like a little girl who lost herself , and had no one to look after her, as if she had just been abandoned.

I licked my lips and ran my hair tightly through my curls.

"Ill try my best not too, but eventually you will have to" I didn't want to make her upset , but I didn't want to make a promise I couldn't keep.

I felt a lot of guilt for thinking she was just some crazy fan who found Gemma and made up an excuse to see me.

She was really sweet, although I haven't known her long enough I felt some sort of attraction.

I don't know what it was, maybe her brown hair that almost came to her waist , or the way she stood looking so innocent .

She was a very attractive girl.

She noticed I was staring at her ; her eyes started to wander around and she sat down in a chair.

"How am I suppose to find my mom... I can't contact him or whose knows what he will do!" She cried

"Well you can come to my flat for as long as you need, then we will have to wait for him to make contact." I suggested

"What if he does something to her?!"

I really didn't know what to say, or how to comfort her .

I didn't wanna tell her everything will be okay , because she knows that would be a lie .

I went over to her and picked her up off the chair and held her in my arms. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

I started to sing quietly in her ears .

"Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time..."