Chapter 11

~ Avery's P.O.V~

After Liam left the room I wasn't sure what to do. I was slowly searching around the room for something to occupy me when Harry finally spoke up

"So, wanna erm.. Help Liam" he said shyly

"Yeah I guess so" I giggled.

He opened the door and I took a few steps towards the kitchen when I heard singing, it sounded like there was an angel in the kitchen.

When I turned the corner it was Liam.

"Liam??" I giggled.

"Oh sorry" he blushed

"It's fine, so what's for dinner?" I smiled.

He glanced down at me , then to Harry, then back to the food he was making.

"Actually I'm not really sure , I think it'll end up being pizza, I don't cook often" he laughed.

"Sounds good to me" Harry flatly

I smiled back at him not sure I should laugh or be serious. I walked into the living room and took a seat on his leather couch. I started to think about my mom right now , and at the same time my phone buzzed .

One new message

~Harry's P.O.V~

I didn't like the way Liam was talking to her . He kept blushing and laughing as if he had a thing for her. He probably knows when were about to kiss so that's why he interrupts us.

I looked at him blankly and he gave me a blank look. I shook it off , he was my band mate he wouldn't do that.

I was still deciding when I should tell Avery when I'm in a world famous boy band. She's got too much going on in her life though .

I walk out the back door and down a trail with my hands in my pockets. There was a slight breeze.

I started to think about my mother , I missed her.

I was always on the road and it was nice when Gemma was with me , she reminds me of home .

My thoughts were stopped when I heard screaming.

Avery is all I thought as I went back running to the house.