Chapter 10

~ Avery's P.O.V~

I sat in the car confused. I wanted to be mad at Harry for almost getting himself into trouble, but it was sweet for him to do something. The car was freezing but i didn't want to bother Liam anymore, I'm already staying at his house. I should find somewhere else to go, but i have no where. I frown and stare out the window. The rain started to drip down the window. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Liam looked over to me and stared for a minute. I stiffened feeling awkward.

"What you thinking?" He asked and i looked over at him, his eyes were full of concern. I shrugged, I really didn't feel like talking. He seemed to take the hint and focused back on the road. As he pulled his car into the driveway I noticed he had a huge house, almost as big as Harry's. He had palm tree's lining the driveway, in the back i could see a beach. His house was 3 stories tall and a pretty shade of blue. It worked for his house, it was a beachy theme. Are all of Harry's friends billionaires or what?!

He took his keys out of the ignition and unlocked the doors. I had forgotten i was still in Eleanor's clothes. She had tons though, she probably wouldn't notice. I stumbled over to the door trying to keep my balance. As i stepped in Liam took my hand and gave me a tour of his house. Everything was so bright and lively. I would die to live in a house like this. He walked me over to a spare room.

"This will be your room for now, there's a bathroom right around the corner. Feel free to anything. My home is yours" He gave me a warm smile. He made me feel welcome, but i will still empty. I missed my mom......and Harry. I smiled at the thought of his name. He was like a puzzle to me, I don't quiet understand him. I'm sure he just feels bad for me though. 

I took off a pair of Eleanor's toms. They were comfortable, i really should get a pair. I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes to rest. I felt my phone vibrate. I slowly took it out of my pocket. I wouldn't be able to stand anything from Ethan right now.

I let out a sigh of relief when i saw it was Harry.

Harry Styles. xx

- coffee? x(:

I didn't feel like coffee, but i wanted to hang out with Harry. So I replied telling him to come at 3:30. It was 11:45 so i decided to take a nap. I got into the king size bed and pulled the covers over me. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Ethan. Stop. Leave him alone!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I woke up from someone shaking me. My eyes quickly opened. I was sweating and out of breath. I held on to dear life to the person holding me. I looked up at those green eyes. Harry. Without thinking put my arms around his neck and pulled myself close. He seemed a little shocked but held me right back. We were there for a few minutes and I pulled away. 

"Nightmare...?" He said and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"No. It was the best dream ever.." I said sarcastically. 

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"No...thanks but sorry no." I said awkwardly.

"oh.. so coffee?" He said with his hands in his pocket. Slowly rocking back and forth on his feet. Thank god he changed the subject. I nodded and went to put El's toms back on. He looked down at me and smirked.

"Unless you need more clothes?"  I did need more clothes. I didn't wanna use Eleanor's anymore. I hope she wont be mad. I nodded and went to find Liam and told him my plans with Harry. Then I walked to Harry who was waiting in his car. I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. He turned the music off . He never did play music. 

I liked when Harry drove. He always looked so focused on the road. I loved the wrinkles he would get on his forehead when he focused. I noticed i was staring and looked away quickly towards the road. We pulled up to the mall and got out of the car. 

"Let's make this quick. Shopping isn't very fun" He complained. I laughed at his comment but ignored it. I loved to shop and probably would take hours.

We went to Macy's first and i searched for some clothes. I found a beautiful pink dress. I came down a little above my knees , and it was strapless. It wasn't too pink. Just pink enough. When i came out to show Harry i noticed him eyeing me down and he had a small smirk. He quickly hid his smile and nodded.

"Looks nice..." He said casually.

I found a few others and some jeans and t-shirts. I went to the shoe section and went with the same pair of toms Eleanor had, just in white. I also got a pair of nude pumps. When we went to the checkout I realized I had no money and stood there not knowing what to do. I must have looked panicked caused Harry looked over at me and laughed.

"Don't worry I got it covered" He grinned showing his dimples. Damn. I felt myself blush.

"Are you sure? I'll pay you back" I told him.

"Yes Avery..It's okay trust me." He grabbed the clothes out of my hands and gave them to the lady at the desk. The total was €500 holy crap.  He gave the Lady his card and her eyes went wide. Harry quickly said thanks and grabbed me and the bags and left.

"What was that?" I questioned. He ignored me and put everything the back. I ignored it and got back into his car.

~Harry's P.O.V~

When I was holding her in my arms after her nightmare it gave me a weird feeling. I barely knew her, yet i cared for her in a weird way. Not like most girls. She was different, I'm not sure what it was but she sure had something. And when she had that pink dress on. Wow. I could'nt help myself thinking some about pulling that tight dress off of her. I smirked to myself and forgot she was sitting right next to me. She looked over at me with those eyes. They were so beautiful I could stare for hours. 

"What, Nothing" I laughed. She gave me an uneasy smile and looked out the window again. I focused back at the road and pulled back into Liam's driveway. I grabbed her bags and set them onto her bed in her new room. 

"thanks.." She whispered. 

Liam came in and said hi to Avery.

"Sorry i'm always interrupting" He smiled.

"You staying for dinner Harry?" He added.

"Yeah, course" I smiled, signalling Liam to go.

"Okay it'll be done in 30 minutes , have fun" He laughed and left me and Avery alone in the room.