Mertha Maredo before Murder Mertha

My name, is Mertha Maredo. Like many other 14 year old girls, I was normal. I go to school, I live a happy live with my mom, dad and older brother. I live in a small house in a very nice neighborhood. Yes; it was a pretty normal life. But I wasn't normal, my eyes were one grey, and the other white. My skin was a very, very pale color, well enough to blend with the snow. My hair a very very black color. My eyes were bordered with black marks and it looked creepy whenever I opened them wide. When ever I smiled, it spread all the way across my face, and it really scared a lot of people. Because of the way I look, people have called me the female Jeff, from Creppypasta's famous horror story; Jeff the killer. I didn't mind the rumors, for Jeff the killer, was my idle. I always dreamed of meeting him, I wouldn't care even if it was in the middle of the night, and he whispered the famous phrase "Go to sleep".

But there are some downsides to my look. Because I looked different, I have been getting bullied alot, and it wasn't just the emotional bullying. I have many cuts and bruises and other minor injuries because of bullies. No matter what I did, or others tried to do, it just never stops. I even had my hand broken because of a bully smaching it with a sledge hammer. But just last week, it all drastically changed, and I loved it.