Good Bye Mertha

Jeff only heard the sounds of muffled speaking of very familiar voices.

"Jeff. come on... No way you're gonna die on us now."

"Try it again Ben."

Sudden energy ran through Jeff's body, giving a very strong shock of electricity to his brain and heart, suddenly wakening Jeff. Jeff gasped and through his fist into the air. Where it came into contacts with Ben's jaw and knocked him off the bed and onto his back.

"Jeff!" said a happy voice. Jeff sat up and Sally pounced on him and hugged him.

"What..." Jeff groaned.

"What the hell Jeff." Ben said sitting up and rubbing his jaw. Jeff glared at Ben. Jeff was laying in bed, and everyone was in his room. All except one.

"Where's Mertha." Jeff said.

She's in her room. She had some wounds as well. But they weren't as life threatening as yours." Slenderman said.

"Huh... damn." Jeff mumbled, flopping back down on his pillow and putting an arm over his eyes.

"But... there's something else about Mertha." Slenderman said. Jeff tilted his head forward and uncovered one of his eyes.

"Because of Mertha being her, new self, she has actually started to develop some of our characteristics."

"You don't mean...?"

"Yes, she is on her way of becoming a Creepypasta." Jeff's eyes widened as he sat up.

"But since her habits only started to become natural with the help of us. She isn't a pure CP like how we became."

"What are you saying?" Jeff said.

"In order to become a pure CP. She is required to go through some training." Slenderman said looking down.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well... Mertha is... going to train with  Zalgo in the UnderRealm."

"What!?" Jeff shouted.

"I'm terribly sorry Jeff, but Mr. CP has noticed this and has demanded this action. Besides, Mertha may be a Creepypasta, but if she isn't a pure one then she will be an outcast. And I know too well that, that will danger her way too much.

"God fucking dammit..." Jeff mumbled rubbing his face. Slenderman stood up and walked to the door.

"Mertha is leaving tonight, but that will give plenty of time to say your good byes." Slenderman said before exiting the room.

"I'm sorry Jeff. But I bet Mertha will be back real soon." Sally said. Then Sally left.

"You know, if wasn't for you. Then we never could have met Mertha in the first place. I just hope you won't do anything... drastic." Jack said. Then Jack left.

"It's too bad. She was pretty hot. And... the pain kind of felt good." Ben said. Ben had his hand on his cheek where Mertha punched him. Jeff moved his hands away from his face to glare at Ben, who had a grin on his face.

"Leave..." Jeff demanded. Then Ben left. Jeff was now alone in his room. It was almost 7:00 am so Jeff had a whole day with Mertha left. Jeff lifted himself from his bed. But Jeff was still weak from the blood loss, so he sat back down. He noticed he didn't have his shirt on, but most of his torso was covered with medical bandages. But he still had his pants on. He felt under his chin, he had at least 15 stitches in his jaw. Jeff stood up once more, and felt his mind go dizzy and his body feel weak. He suddenly thrusted a fist to the wall to hold him up. He walked along the wall and opened the door. Jeff looked down the hallway, and saw Mertha's door wide open. He moved along the wall and saw Mertha sitting on her bed and her face buried in her hands. Jeff knocked on the open door, and Mertha looked up from her hands and saw Jeff standing there. She looked tired.