Jeff is a dead man

Mertha's POV

Am I dead? No, that can't be, I couldn't be dead, can I? I felt the same as I was when I blacked out. But more, painful. I don't know if my eyes were open, everything looked dark, pure black even. I-I couldn't move, I couldn't tell if I was tied up, or just dead or something. But, I was still breathing, and I could still feel pain, it covered my entire body. I felt very weak, my eyes felt very droopy, even when they were closed. I can't remember much, but I remember a girl, right before I saw complete red cover my vision.

"Where am I?" I called out to nothing. My voice echoed through what sounded like a giant building. Nothing was heard back of a response, or any kind of sound. It was very quiet, very unnaturally quiet. I tried struggling, but a sharp stinging sensation came to the back of my neck.

"Good morning Sunshine, sleep well?" said a voice in the pure blackness. I snapped my head up, yet again, sending a sharp pain to my neck. Causing me to loudly wince in pain. I heard footsteps walking up to me, but I still couldn't see.

"You know why your here, don't you?" said voice once more.

"How am I supposed to know why?" I snapped.

"Well, let's say you are the bait, and I am using you to draw a certain somebody here." I heard the footsteps circling around.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Why, don't you recognize me Mertha." said the voice. In an instant, a clicking sound was heard, and a ceiling light flickered on. I felt chills run down my spine, I was shocked from what I was seeing. The walls and floor were stained red with blood. I was sitting in the middle of the room, tied to a old wooden chair. There was a table to my left, and a rusted shelf to my right. The shelf, was covered in skulls, cleaned, and wiped away from any blood and skin. Acting as someone's knick knacks.

The table was also covered in blood, not only that, but many medical tools cluttered the table, and, someone else was here. He was sitting at the table, holding a skull in one hand, and a rugged cloth in the other. His hair was a dark grey, but not like that naturally, neither was his face. It was also grey. And his mouth, it was stitched up, and there was a hole torn from the left corner of his mouth. His eyes were complete blood shot red, but with a black dot in the middle, supposedly his pupils.  He slowly looked up from his skull, and looked at me dead in the eye. But then continued with his work. I couldn't stop looking at him, he drew all my attention.

"May I introduce you to Blood Marrow. I found him a few months ago, and I thought he would be perfect for the job."

"Job? W-What job?" I said nervously.

"Allow me to explain. Blood Marrow here, he takes his victims while they are in a unconscious state, then he takes him here, to his mini slaughter house. Before they wake up, he inserts a I.V., but he is using to drain every ounce of the victims blood. As they wake up in a very weak state and near death, He keeps them alive as he skins the hair and flesh off of their heads, and removes their skulls. Then, when the dead bodies are done with, he burns them, then spreads the ashes in the forest."

I couldn't speak, I was frightened by the fact that was going to happen to me. "But don't worry, I am going to keep you alive, for a while that is. I am just using to get revenge on a certain somebody."

It took me a bit to process what she meant, but then, it hit me. "Jeff!" I said aloud.

"Good girl." said the girl.

"Tell me who you are." I tried threatening but she didn't seem phased.

"I thought a girl of your... culture would know about me. You have read all the stories haven't you?"

"No, I haven't, I stopped reading after Laughing Jack." 

"Well, I guess I have some explaining to do, I am Jane the killer, and I want you and Jeff to suffer. Blood Marrow here is going to do the deed." I didn't say anything, I didn't to respond to her. 

"But it will be a shame, you have such a pretty face, you... you look like Jeff, and I will have pleasure watching it being cut a part."

"How do you expect to get Jeff actually fall for your tricks, he will figure it out and he will fight back." I said.

"Oh I won't be sure of that. Because I have his weakness right here." Jane said. "He wouldn't dare fight back once he finds out that he would be hurting his own friend."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Enough talking, I have a special plan in mind. But, I am going to have to do Jeff a favor and put you a sleep myself. Marrow, its time." Jane said motioning to Blood Marrow.

Blood Marrow carefully placed the skull on the table and the clothe next to it. He then, took a syringe off the table a walked slowly towards me. I had very uneasy feeling.

"Blood Marrow is going to give you a little something, of which it has now name and is his own concoction. It puts your mind in a hibernation stage, but your body is in control of who ever's DNA is mixed with it. In that case, you are in my full control. And from what I have seen from you during the time since you became one of us. I have a feeling Jeff is going to be easy."

Blood Marrow, brushed some of my hair away from my neck, and I could feel the needle dig into my skin, then all of a sudden, my entire body was going numb, with a very hot feeling following it. Then, my vision slowly faded, everything around me was losing its color. I could still see, but that was the only thing I could do. My entire body was out of my control.

"Yes, Jeff doesn't stand a chance."