A "killer" life at the start

As I was running home from my first kill just behind the school, I heard sirens blast off in the distance. 

"Oh shit!" I said to myself. "They found the bodies already?" If I was going to get home safely, I had to be careful. I quickly slipped off my sweatshirt a tucked it into my back pack. My sweatshirt was pretty much drenched in blood (for once it wasn't my own), and that was a dead give away. I zipped up my back pack and ran the rest of the way home.

 As I ran, many cop cars a ambulences passed by me, heading to the school. I remembered his face. The leathery skin, the charred black hair, the ashy narrow eyes. A killer that haunted america for at least two years now... and I just made a deal with him. I would help him kill innocent people to help feed his blood lust, but now, it will also be mine. I would murder people for mine and his satifiycation. All these thoughts ran through my head.

"Mertha, where are you goin." I heard the voice of my older brother, Mikey. I quickly snapped out of my daydreams, and looked back to see that I walked past my house.

"Oh uh, no where." I said. I ran back to my house, but Mikey stopped me in the door way.

"Whoa, what happened to your neck?!" Mikey asked lifting up my head to get a better view.

"Oh uh... bullies, again." I lied. I remember the look on Jeff's face as he held the knife to my neck.

"This needs to come to a stop." he said examining the cut.

"Oh it did." I said.

"What?" Mikey said curious. I realized what I was getting myself into.

"Oh never mind." I put on a fake smile and laughed it off.

"Well ok. But come inside, it's about to rain." Mikey said. He went inside and I cam in behind him. I looked into the living room where I saw my mom and dad were sitting in front of the tv watching the news.

"Mertha dear. Have seen this?!" Mom said a bit shaky. My dad turned up the volume and I could hear the announcer's voice more clearly.

"Just behind BridgeBore Highschool. Two student's, Brenda Maddie, and Caden Brader are found dead with stab wound in the neck and head." said the announcer. Just behind them, was the bodies of Brenda and Caden, but covered with a white cloth. You could see the blood seeping through the cloth. "No trace of the suspect was found here at the scene. But chances are high of it being none other than Jeff the killer. Rumor has that Jeff has infiltrated our small town. And has already taken two victims. If anyone has seen this malicious killer. Please contact the police." My dad switched off the tv, then stood up.

"What kind of person would do such a thing." he said running his fingers through his hair. I looked down at my feet, that person he talking about, was me.

"Wait, Mertha. Aren't those two the kids who keep bullying you?" Mikey asked.

"Ya." I muttered under my breathe.

"It's strange how "they" are uh... well you know." Mikey said.

"You know what; I think I am gonna go to my room now." I put on another fake smile and then ran up stairs. I ran into my room and shut the door behind me. I sighed as I sat on my bed.

"Oh fuck, what I'm going to do, if they find out it was me the police will take me in and... a-and." I stopped myself because I didn't want to say what's going to happen.  I lied down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I didn't realized how tired I was, so an instant, I passed out. Leaving a day of murder behind me.