A deal with a killer

After a ruff day, of bullying and torture of other sorts. School was finally over. But I couldn't head home yet, because Brenda hung my backpack off one of the trees in the woods during P.E.. I walked out the back of the school. The wind was picking up, and dark clouds hovered above. The yard was completely empty, it was very quiet as well. I walked to the edge of the school property, and saw my black, worn out backpack hanging from the tallest tree. I felt anger inside me boil, and  that erged for me to do so much more. But I just set that a side once more in my subconsious and continued with what I was doing. I started climbing the tree, which wasn't that difficult since I did it the day before. Just when I was about to reach the top, but I heard a unsatifying voice. I looked down and saw Brenda and Caden standing near the tree.

"What do you want now." I shouted reaching for my backpack.

"Well, I just thought you could use a helping hand getting down." Brenda said. Caden started pushing on the tree. The tree was old and weak, so it was easily swaying back and forth. I heard a cracking noise, the top part of tree was about to snap. I hesitated to grab my back pack as fast as I could. Then the tree broke, I grabbed my backpack as I was falling to the ground. Brenda and Caden moved out of the way so I wouldn't hit them. In an instant, I plumeted to the ground with such force, and I thought I was as good as dead. I dont know how but, I was alive. I was in so much pain though. I tried moving but it hurt so much. Basking through the pain as much as I could, I managed to get on my hands and knees. But I coughed up blood, an my inside felt like they were on fire. Suddenly, the erge I have been feeling inside grew more and more stronger by the second.

"I guess, a widdle baby can't handle it. Aw poow widdle thing." Brenda said mocking my pain. "Why don't I put you out your misery." She put one of her heels to the back of my neck and started putting so much force to it.

 But, something inside me snapped, the erge I felt pushed me over the limit. The pain I have felt from the fall wasn't going to stop me from what I was going to do next. I stood up and Brenda was forced to take her heel away from my neck I opened my backpack, and pulled out a kitchen knife. Brenda looked mortified for a moment. But then she looked over to Caden.

"Caden, your gun." Brenda said. Caden quickly pulled out a hand gun and pointed it straight at me. But before he could take the shot. I threw the knife at him and it plunged straight into his forehead. He fell to the ground dead, with blood spurting out the gap around the knife. Brenda screamed in horror, she turned towards me with now fire in her eyes.

"YOU BITCH!" she screamed. She ran towards me and tried to punch me. But I caught her wrist, and started bending it until I heard a snap. She screamed once more and fell to the ground in pain. I quickly removed the knife from Caden's head, and more blood squirted from it and all over me. Then I walked back over to Brenda. Pulled her up by her hair and held the knife to her neck.

"You have been torturing me for pretty much my entire life. Well, congratulations, you earned yourself a free ticket to hell. Have fun... and don't come back." And with that, I slit her throat and she fell to the ground dead, with blood pouring out of her neck. I stared down at the dead body. I couldn't belive it, I killed someone. But, I enjoyed it very much. The thrill of killing was filling up my body, so much that I laughed. A smile krept across my face. I continued laughing. When I had enough, I looked at myself. I was covered in blood, I loved it, it was so much better doing to someone else for a change. I licked the blood off my lips, as I basked in the joy of killing.

"Wow, you're better than I thought." said a voice from behind. I quickly turned around put the knife to his neck. My eyes widened when I noticed who it was. I didn't say anything, I just stood there shocked, and a bit happy.

"I see you are suprised to see me. I have been watching you for about a few weeks now. And I never knew that you would actually snap. I'm impressed." he said. His smile spread across his white leathery face.

"What's in it for you." I said still holding the knife to his neck. He chuckled a bit as he slowly moved the knife away with his finger.

"You are different." he said.

"Oh really, I hadn't notice." I said sarcastically.

"What I mean is, you killed someone. And you liked it. And you aren't scared out of your mind and begging for mercy... Yet" he said with his creepy smile.

"Why would I?" I said with my knife still clunched in my hand. But after just seconds of thought, I realized what he meant. He soon pulled out his knife and held it to my neck.

"Because, it's time for you to, Go to sleep." And with that I felt the pressure of a knife deeper and deeper in my neck. But, I was not going to let this guy kill me now.

"Oh hell no." I shouted as pulled his arm away from me and held in a possision where I was ready to brake it. I looked at his face, he didn't look surprise but more intrigued.

"Smart girl." he said. "Smarter than I thought." I didn't move one bit though, the rage in my eyes were still on him, and I was still ready to snap his arm in two. Blood started to pur from my neck and all over my sweatshirt.

"What the hell do you want with me!" I shouted.

"I want to make a deal with you." he said moving his arm away from me. Strange how he managed to get it out of my hands with me noticing. "Listen, I like how fast you can kill, not only that but your methods of killing are somewhat similar to mine. And I believe I can take advantage of that." He was slowly circling me as he spoke of his plan. I felt as if he was going to kill me at any second now.

"And how do you do plan on doing that." I said with a smirk.

"Well, if you promise to become my partner in murder. I promise not to kill you." he said, examining his knife. 

'I didn't know what to say to this guy, I mean. He's a killer, if I refuse, I will end up dead like these two." I said in my head as I looked at Brenda and Caden. 

"I'm waiting." he said, standing in front of me spinning the knife in his hand. I sighed before I said anything.

"You promise not to kill me?" I asked.

"Why of course, I said that, didn't I?" he said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Fine. You got yourself a deal." I held out a hand to shake.

"Welcome to the killing side of life... Mertha." he said with grin on his face as he took my hand to shake.

"Why thank you... Jeff." I said with a grin also on my face. His facial expression didn't chnage, but the slight wideness in his eyes suggested. I chuckled a bit. "I know how to play your game too, Jeff." I let go of his hand and reached down to grab my knife, which by the way fell out of my hand when Jeff put his knife to my neck.

"So when are we uh-..." I was saying to Jeff before he completely disappeared when I wasn't looking. I groaned in anger. I hated when people did that to me.

"I KNEW YOU ARE A BAD GUY JEFF. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!" shouted at nothing. "I make a deal with a killer and now he bails on me." I said to myself. I sighed once more. I looked down at the two dead bodies and thought I should get out of here before I get caught. I picked up my backpack, slipped the knife back in, and started running home. I didn't bother taking the bus because the other kids would think differently when they see blood splattered across my body instead of it seeping through my clothes. I still couldn't believe it, I killed two people not just 10 minutes ago. And then made a bargain with a psychotic killer, I had a feelinng I was in for a long fun ride.