Waking up to weirdness

My eyes slowly fluttered open. The room was dark and strangely quiet. I was still half asleep when I sat up, so the room spun a bit. I held my head and hissed silently in pain for it turned into a headache. When the pain went down bit, I remembered what all happen the previous day. I stayed at Jeff and his friends. I was on the news as a murderer... I KILLED MY FAMILY! I remembered the entire scene, the blood curtling scream that came from my mother. That last look from my brother's eyes were scared and confused. A felt a bit of regret for a moment. But I quickly put that out of my head.

A quilt that I noticed that was on me had fallen off and onto the floor. I picked back up and placed it back on the couch so it wouldn't get dirty in any way. My vision was kind of blurry, but well enough to see what's in front of me. On the coffee table in front of me, was the TV remote, a plate of food, and a note. Firts I picked up the note and begun reading it.

"Mertha, I noticed you feel asleep. So just in case you wake up and are hungry. The plate will be here.

~Slendy."

I smiled a bit. "Slendy is awfully nice for a cold blooded killer." I thought. A looked down at the plate of food, then at the tv remote. "Hopefully they wouldn't mind if I watched a little tv." I turned on the TV and turned it down low so hopefully no one could hear. I picked up the plate and began eating. The TV was still on the news and I was surprised when they were talking about me.

"Mertha Maredo, a young girl with the now murderess mind. Has committed in the worst degree." said the female announcer in front of my house. I felt a terrible cringing feeling in the bottom of my stomach seeing that place again. "I am here now with the "Maredo's" neighbor. Miss Whilch. Miss Whilch? Do you have any inside information about Mertha?"

The announcer was standing next to Miss Whilch. A nice old lady that I used spend time with. It was a aftermath of what happen but it was also a rerun because it was taking place in the middle of the day.

"Well, I don't know what could have driven Mertha to do such a thing as killing. She was always a nice young lady. But her appearance was a bit abnormal. Her hair was a very black color. And her skin is the nice white you would see in the winter. I always thought that she was special because of how she looked, and I also thought she looked like Snow White. But I'm afraid to say that it didn't help her around the school she went too. Every know and then I would see come home with scars and bruises all over her. Sometimes I don't even see her come home for along while because she is in the hospital. Just yesterday I saw her covered in her blood and her neck was cutten deep."

I put my hand over the spot where Jeff tried to kill me. I completely forgotten about that until now.

"Thank you Miss Whilch. That will do." The female announcer said before turning to the camera. "I ask you this, if you see any sign of Murder Mertha. We beg to call the police."

"Murder Mertha?" I thought out loud. "... Not bad actually."

I finished eating and went to the kitchen to out my plate away. If I was correct than I would be going the right way. I entered the kitchen and noticed it was a big mess, dishes piled up in the sink. Dirty pots and pans cluttered the oven. Food stains everywhere. To top it off, the air smelt of old stale food and spoiled milk. I couldn't react fast enough. I just stood there in surprise. I got pass the horrific sight and carried on with what I was doing. I placed my plate next to the sink and walked out as fast as I could. 

The tv was still on and I was very surprised what I saw. Jeff, ran past the screen and disappeared in the dark. The person holding the camera was completely flipping out. The screen was blurry and a very fast and loud hyperventilating was heard. The lens was covered in dirt and was halfway visible through static from being dropped on the ground. You could barely see someone on the back round crying on the ground from where the deep exhales were heard. Right in front of the screen was blood slowly flooding around the camera. But then the screen turned to a station and it was a awkward silence for a moment. But then, a voice was heard.

"Uh... o-ok then. That will be enough with the footage for the morning." said a announcer sitting at a table with other people. "Up next, on Muder Mayhem, we will see someone who is just as evil and Jeff himself. Jane the kil-" I turned off the tv, I had enough of "blood-bath" for the moment. I set the remote on the coffe table and sat on the couch. But then I felt a sudden sense of shock when I heard the stairs creak.

A/N: I would like to apoligize greafully on the time I have been abesent through my story. I have been stuck on this chapter for this whole time and I didn't know how to end it professionally. So I thought I would end like it is. Once again, sorry for keeping you waiting. But I got great ideas on what to do next for future chapters.