Got A Secret Can You Keep It

"Come on Mertha, its been three days." Jeff said knocking on Mertha's door. Mertha has gone into depression since a few days ago. She hasn't come out since then. And everyone is starting to get worried.

"Mertha, I seriously doubt a human can managed without food or water. Or the company of others without going insane." Slendy said.

"She's already insane. I'm insane, we're all insane in this house." Jeff said to Slendy.

"Oh right. But still, Mertha needs to come out."

"Mertha get out here. If you don't then I'll come in." Jeff said.

"Go ahead. Like I'll care." You could hear the faded words of Mertha come from the door. But her voice was weak and shaky.

"Suit yourself!" Jeff said. Jeff bent down towards the lock on the door. With his knife in hand, he easily picked the lock and opened the door. When he did, the room was still the same way it was. It was still covered in dust, for Mertha hasn't left her bed. You could see Mertha just sitting on the side of the bed.

"Mertha, what the hell is matter with you!?" Jeff said approaching her.

"Like you would want to know." mertha said harshly through her weak voice.

"Well you better tell me before I force it out of you." Jeff said pointing his knife at her Mertha.

"Fuck off!"

"Well you asked for it" In a flash, Jeff forced Mertha off the bed and pinned her to the wall. With great force, Mertha could not get out of it whatsoever. Jeff's knife was pressing to Mertha's wound. Reopening it and and the feeling of warm blood dribble down her neck.

"Go... to,,, sl-" "FINE, just, stop it already."

"That's more like it, now spill it." Jeff said letting Mertha free from the wall.

"Not here. I needs to be more private." Merth said. "Let's take a walk."

"Ok fine. But don't lack any details. I want a full explanation on your behavior." Jeff said.

Mertha didn't say anything back. She gave Jeff a hard look and started heading out the room and down the stairs.

"Slendy, will be back in a bit. We just need sometime alone to talk." Jeff said to Slendy. Mertha already walked out the door, and Jeff caught up not far after. He and Mertha walked a distance away from the house before either of them said a thing.

"Alright, now start talkin." Jeff said. Mertha kept walking a bit, giving mere thoughts on to tell him or not. But finally, Mertha made up her mind and decided to tell Jeff the truth.

"Jeff... I used to be a mother."

Cliff hanger ending begins right now! Sorry bout that, but I want this story to last as far as I can take it. SO... that's pretty much it. Peace out 0^

~ Jayden