Unnameable chapter

I quickly turned around, I was relieved to see it was Jeff coming down the stairs.

"Oh, it's you" I said in relief.

"Ya, it's me." he said in a sarcastic way. "You ready for our next kill?"

"I'm always ready for killing now." I put my hand in my pocket, only to find nothing there. Crap! I don't have it. "I don't have my knife anymore, I forgot I had to abandoned it back home."

"Don't worry, when everyone left the scene, I went back and got it." Jeff said. He pulled out a knife, it was still stained with dried blood. 

"Uh, thanks I guess." I said in confusion. I looked at him with a "what's up with you" look.

"What!? What kind of killer can kill without something to kill with." he said. Jeff tossed me the knife, I caught it but thoughts were going through my head about him.

"You know, you are the first person who actually is nice to me." I said. He just gave a small chuckle as he walked towards the door.

"I bet that's confusing. But I know it's actually saying something." He joked as he opened the door. "Ya comin'?" he asked. I followed him out the door and he started running off far behind the house.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked as we stopped by some trees.

"There's a camp ground not far from us now. There a three campers who are still up telling stories. Come on, it's not too long now." Jeff took off running again, and I soon followed right after. It was pitched dark out there, but we were able to navigate around trees. Soon, the sound of a fire crackling and a faint light wasn't far from us now.  I hid behind one tree and peered around it to take a look of our victims. It was three fully-grown adults, two men and a woman. They all sat on logs very close to the fire. They all had smiles on there. One of the big guys had chocolate and marshmallow stained around his mouth. The girl started saying something that really caught my attention.

"So you guys think that this "Murder Mertha" is the real thing?" she asked.

"It seems to be true. I heard she took down two cops and a entire camera crew." said the thinner gentlemen.

"I heard that she can kill in flick of wrist. In mere seconds, you could be killed with nothing but the look of her cold eyes looking down on you." said the big one.

"Come on Ed, she's only 14, how could she do something like that." said the girl.

"I agree with Kara, how can someone such a young kid could do something so cold-blooded." said the thin one.

"The same thing that happened with Jeff the killer. He was just 13 when he killed his parents and brother." said the guy who was supposedly Ed. Then it went dead silent, like as if the other two really feared him. I glanced over at Jeff he was hiding behind the tree next to mine, looking back at me with a smirk on his face like that boosted his ego a bit. He then, held his thumb up, but then pointed down, I knew what that meant.

"So you guys,  is there any marshmallo-" Before I knew it, Jeff had already snuck up behind Ed and dug his knife deep in the back of his neck. His now dead body fell backwards off the log, letting the campfire lit up Jeff's appearance. The other two had fear written all over their faces. They tried running, but Jeff had already pushed the thin one to the ground and drove his knife straight through his skull.

As for me, while the girl was watching her friend being killed. I was standing behind her, with my knife ready. In a instant, I stabbed her in her back, and she let out a blood curdling scream. I put my foot to her back and pushed her away. Freeing my knife from her spine and sending her straight into the flames of the fire. She was barely alive, but she was suffering every second of the last of her life. The pain from my knife made her paralyzed, making her unable to move or managed to get out the fire. I watched her limp body slowly die, feeling the amazing blood rush that I long for. I looked up at Jeff and he was smiling at me. But then something blinded me, I could barely see, but I could tell that the sun was rising.

"What time is it exactly?" I asked.

"I dunno, six maybe?" Jeff said with shrug. "We should be heading back now." Now that the sun was coming up, we could see very well. In fact, you could see the slightest figure far out in the distance. I was surprised to it was the house. You could just barely make out the black chivied roof. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of crying.

"What the hell is that?" I asked. Me and Jeff turned around, there you two tents set up, and the crying was coming from one of them. We glanced at each other, confused and worried of what we might find. I reluctantly walked over to one of the tents. I pulled the zipper down and had my knife ready again. But, something made me drop the knife, me regretting thinking of killing this thing. There sitting in the corner of the tent, was a baby. It was crying for it's mother, which I just killed. I couldn't think straight anymore. I stared at the baby, not knowing a clue what to do.

"What's going on? What did you find?" Jeff entered the tent and glanced down at the baby also. He looked angry and annoyed, but it also had a hint of shock and fear.

"W-What should we do?" I asked not looking away.

"We just leave it." Jeff said blank forward. He trudged out of the tent, but I took one last look of the baby. I closed my eyes tight, turned away and marched out of the tent.

"Not again, I promised myself that won't happen ever again."