Sceamin' Bloody Mertha

Jeff's POV

Where is Mertha already. It's been almost two hours and she still hasn't come home.

"Jeff; calm yourself. I am positive that Mertha is coming home." Slendy said. I hadn't noticed that I wouldn't keep still, throughout this entire time, I was pacing back and forth and fiddling with my knife.

"I don't know Slendy. From what I seen from Mertha, she is smart enough to get out of situations, but I have a feeling that something bad happened to her." I said.

"Maybe she died." Ben said.

"She didn't die Ben. Mertha's far to smart for that." I said. I didn't have the slightest idea of what could be keeping Mertha. It's not like her to do crap like this.

"Maybe we could go out and look for her." Sally said.

"That'd be a nice idea Sally, but we can't go out in broad daylight. We could be seen." I said to Sally.

"Don't worry. I believe Mertha is capable of helping herself. I mean, what could happen to her to get her in trouble anyway." Slendy said.

"She could get caught by the police." Jack said.

"Fuck!" I shouted. "I shoudn't have left her out there alone."

"Guys, you might wanna see this." Sally called out from the porch. I walked out to see Sally staring down a jar.

"The hell." I spoke under my breathe. I picked up the jar to get a closer look at it. I almost dropped it when I found out was in it, blood. Mertha's blood.

"What is it Jeff." Ben said. I walked back into the house, and the jar I held in my hand was in front of everyone to see.

"Is that blood." Ben said excited.

"No! It's plum juice; what did you think it was?!" I snapped at Ben. I took a look in the jar, there was something else in it. I took off the lid and stuck my hand in it. It was more weird than usual. I was used to a hand covered in blood. But not blood of someone I knew. I pulled out the thing that was swimming around in the jar. It was a piece of paper. I carefully rolled it out, there was something written on it in black ink. A special led based paint that could still be read in liquids. 

My eyes were wider than usual, this time, I actually dropped the jar, and glass and blood spurted everywhere. I was soon filled with rage and fear. I crumbled the paper in my hand, and the blood soaked in it dripped onto the floor. I couldn't believe it, she still here, she is still alive.

"Jeff, what's wrong." Slendy asked.

"This is bad. This is, very, very bad!" I said shaking a bit. She's still alive, I couldn't believe it, I thought I got rid of her when I left her body dripping with pure blood. But that didn't finish her off. Now, she took Mertha.

"Jane the killer is back."