More than one

Jeff felt his heart in his chest threaten to burst. His eyes grew wider than they already were. He watched as the inhuman creature rose fom the floor, and the sound of its neck creaking was heard as the creature turned its head towards Jeff. Jeff saw his eyes were nothing but bloody sockets, his teethless mouth panting as small drops of blood fell from it and to the floor. Jeff made quick action and held is knife in defense (for the first time). But he had strong doubts that he would take on something as horriffic as that, he was very low on strength and energy because of what Jane did to Mertha. Jeff watched as it thrusted forward and the distance between it and Jeff grew smaller. Jeff threw his knife into it chest. Watching as it dissapeared through its stomache and out its back, but it didn't looked phased.

It held up a rusted weapon that was its hand and tried digging it into Jeff's arm. But Jeff quickly jumped away from it and made quick act to grab his knife that fell from its back and onto the floor. Jeff gripped the knife tightly as he could, as he stood up off the floor. Jeff watched as more blood poured from the hole that was made from the knife. Jeff once again lunged forward and dug his knife deep into its shoulder, cutting it all the way through, and watched as its arm barely hung from a small bit a unnatural skin, but it couldn't use its arm anymore. The rusted pieces of weaponry made its arm very heavy, causing the small strand of skin to tear off and fall to the floor limp. Which gave Jeff some light of surviving this thing.

But while Jeff's concentration was all on his small achievement. The thing launched forward and dug a rusted dagger into Jeff's chest, just barely missing his lung. Yet it cause Jeff a great deal of pain, Jeff dropped his knife, it pierced one of his nerves and caused his hand to loose his ability to move it. Jeff felt himself growing more and more dizzy. So much of his blood and energy was lost in so much effort into finally killing his greatest enemy and threat. But Jeff knew that all of that was all going to disappear, then, Jeff lost his complete conscious. He felt his mind slowing down, and he couldn't make out anything anymore.

****

"Oh wonderful, he isn't dead yet." Jeff awoke, feeling his head suddenly turn into an awful migraine. His eyes could barely open, he barely had feeling in any part of his body. He felt like he was about to throw up. Jeff squinted his eyes, only to see Jane's feet. Jeff was tied up in a chair, he felt Jane's hand under his chin to lift his head up to meet him eye to eye.

"Bitch.." Jeff mumbled. But Jane only smirked.

"I'll have the pleasure to seeing your pretty face being cut up peace by peace." Jane said. Jane walked to the side of Jeff. Jeff felt a slight tug in the middle of his arm. Only to know that there was an I.V in his arm, slowly dying from the loss of blood.

"Where is Mertha?" Jeff mumbled. Jeff could hear a slight chuckle from Jane.

"Oh you don't need to worry. Your little girl friend is of no use to me anymore. She will be dead shortly after you."

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." Jeff said.

"I don't hear you denying that you are her boyfriend." Jane said trying to annoy Jeff like some 10 year old.

"Shut up." Jeff shouted.

"Enough talking, time to get to business." Jane spoke softly. "Blood Marrow." Jane's voice echoed through the small room. Jeff saw a blur walk into the room, with the sound of the door creak loudly, then close carefully. Jeff was very close to death, therefor he could hardly squint to see who ever is was.

"I guess you need to know some information before your skull becomes my most prized possession."

"You're sick."

"Ha, and you think I'm only one... Blood Marrow, you can begin now." Jane's voice faded. Jeff then heard the sound of footsteps grow closer to him. He felt hands slowly touch his face, examining it. He then felt his chin being tilted all the way back. Jeff felt panicked, as he felt a pair of cold dry hands slowly put pressure on his neck. Then, he felt a stinging sensation of a thin blade make contact with his leathery skin. Slowly tracing long his jaw, and feeling the cold air make contact with his exposed flesh.

But then, he stopped. The blade Jeff felt cutting his skin, left his neck and the feeling of warm blood barely escape his wound. Then the sound of a powerful roar broke through the short silence. The sound of a powerful being dying in a very violent manner, coming from the next room. Then, the feeling of the ground shake for only a second, as if the thing fell to the ground with a very harsh thump. Then the sound of Jane's heels click against the concrete ground, and the door creak open quickly.

"No... fucking... way..." Jane's voice whispered yet slightly echoed in the once again silence. Then the sound of a faint panting of strong exhaustion came from the opened door. Jeff tried to bask through the pain of the large cut all across his jaw, and moved his head back down and barely saw the blurry figure of a person jump at the black and white figure that was Jane. Both falling to the ground and fighting for their lives.

"Mertha." Jeff called out, using up the rest of his strength. Jeff tried struggling, to break free from the binds he was in. But he couldn't move his arm, still unable to move it from the life threatening wound he got before he passed out. And the I.V in his arm was still draining him from his blood.

Jeff was still dying...

The wooden chair was bolted to the ground, and Jeff was tied up with chains that secured him very tight to the chair, and handcuffs that held his hands together, his complete torso was unmovable. But he could still move his legs. Jeff listened as he heard both Mertha and Jane struggle. Also hearing the sound of thick medal piercing skin and a harsh slice. Jeff gathered what was left of his strength and pushed from the floor with his feet. Soon the feeling of nausea started to form in his stomache, the lack of blood and the sudden use of strength made Jeff very dizzy. But as Jeff did grow more disoriented as he used his strength, Jeff knew he had much more things to worry about. Jeff listened closely to the sound of the legs of the chair slowly crack as they break. But then jeff felt himself falling backwards, as the legs of chair gave free from the nails that stuck it to the ground, but Jeff soon felt his head collide with the floor as the chair he was chained to met with the floor as well. Jeff felt the back of his eyes become very irritated from the sudden impact to the back of his head. Jeff took in a strong gasp as he felt the I.V. violently rip out of his arm.

But Jeff felt the chains around him loosen, as his head impacted with the floor, so did the lock in the back of the chair. Jeff gathered his strength and lifted himself off the chair, and chains fell off him. As he stumbled back on his feet. He looked over to where sound of Mertha and Jane fighting for their lives. Jeff saw Jane on the floor with Mertha on top. But Jane lift up one of her shoes, her heels dug into Mertha stomache, as she kicked her off and Mertha flew back, and Mertha's head smashed into the wall, she ended uo loosing some of her consciousness. Jeff eyes widen, watching Jane lift off the floor and charge her knife at Mertha.

Jeff took quick action and pulled the knife from his boot, and lunged at Jane. Jane froze in place as the knife made contact with her spine. She felt paralyzed, as she held the knife above her head. But what was left of Mertha's mind, she saw Jane's reaction, and kicked at Jane and she fell backwards onto her back. Jeff and Mertha watched as the front Jane's dress soaked with her blood. When she fell the floor, the knife dug deeper into her back and the tip of it poked through her chest. Mertha panted slightly as she looked at Jeff. Jeff looked down at Jane, as she became a lifeless corpse, his eyes were barely open. Jeff felt the pain in his stomache grow worse, he looked to his arm and saw the blood run down his arm, since the needle that was in his arm tore violently, blood dripped to the floor from the ends of his fingertips. Jeff's breathing slowed down some, and he felt his eyes close and his knees weaken. Mertha saw Jeff close his eyes and start falling forward. Mertha freaked out and ran forward, catching Jeff before he completely blacked out.

A/N ... ... ... I'm Back...

~Jayden.