Chapter Fifty-Six

I'll make you guys a deal, there are three chapters left in the book and then onto book three. You get me to a #1 ranking on the what's hot list and I will write one more Alessio POV chapter. Currently all thee of the chapters are in Kate's POV but I could work up a fourth in Alessio's (; To get this you MUST vote and comment! That is what dictates the list. Less than 10% of my readers vote, something that takes literal nanoseconds to do, and wayyy less of you ever comment. So here's a little incentive for my babies. I've never been ranked #1, get me there and you've got yourself another Alessio chapter. Vote, comment, add to reading list. If we don't get it, no big deal, you still got two updates in one week and this one is nice and long (which leaves you plenty of lines to comment on hint hint)

                Alessio jerked upright. He was...was...asleep? Silvano and Simone were trying to murder me and Alessio was just chilling here in a random ass clearing with a fȕcking cello and he was sleeping.

"Katherine, you're here." He stood up quickly and wiped his hands off on his jeans. He looked past me to Silvano who was still coated in his own blood, and then to Simone who was on the ground holding his damaged manhood. "What happened?"

"They're trying to kill me!" I screamed. "And you're taking a fȕcking nap?"

"They're what?" Alessio said sharply.

"Huge misunderstanding." Silvano said quickly taking two very large steps further away from me with his hands in the air submissively. "I, well honestly I don't even know sir. You told us to bring her to you so we uh, we did. It just might not have gone very smoothly."

Alessio glared from one to the other. "Leave us."

"What?" I screamed so loud I swear the trees shook. I wasn't typically all about Alessio being violent and murdering but I mean, they were trying to kill me! He didn't even care?! "You aren't going to cut their fingers off and shove them down their throat or twist their balls off and feed them to the pigs or stab a tree stick into their brain through their ears?" I demanded.

"Quite the imagination she has." Silvano muttered to Simone as he helped him up to his feet again.

"Katherine." Alessio started approaching me and I swatted his hands away.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded again.

"Go." He said again to Silvano and Simone who didn't waste another second. He cupped my face. "What happened?"

"They tried to kill me!"

He didn't look pissed, he looked confused. He should be furious. Should be chasing them! "What?"

"Simone was taking me to, well I don't even know. But the visor was up and then I got the stupid alert about Silvano being the rat and then I realized the visor was up and my phone lost signal and Simone had been acting really weird-"

"Siv isn't the rat." He interrupted me and I was suddenly just as confused as he was.

"But the alert!"

"What alert?"

"I got an alert that said Siv! Siv is Silvano so I thought-"

"Baby I don't even have my phone on me. The alert was probably just a quick message to tell the gang how to get ahold of me in the case of a mishap. I don't even send them out, you shouldn't' have got it."