When You Meet Him

Jeff the star struck killer:

Today, you were angry! A group of five thought it was okay to bully you in front of your school and hurt you.

Well...... Most had broken bones, some had bruises and cuts on their arms, and some had black eyes. You however had just a tiny scratch.

Sighing heavily, you got off your bed and went to your desk, where your laptop sat. Opening the Creepypasta website, you noticed one character you haven't read.

Jeff the killer ay? Let's see his horrible disaster.

Once you click on the name, your eyes instantly fell onto words.

Time skip - One hour

You shut off the computer and went to bed. Once you got into the covers, you closed your eyes......but only for a mere minute.

You heard your window open and close. Your eyes darted open on a figure close to your face.

He was who you just finished reading about.
Jeff the killer! You couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Your face!"

"What's wrong with my face?"

"Look at the internet!"

As Jeff walked to your computer and turned it on, he lead out a girly scream! You laughed so hard you passed out. You woke up the next day with a note to your head. It said:

Looks like you have a now new friend. Me. I'll see ya later, I guess!

Jeff the killer

P.S. You totally beat the bullies from school. Best. Show. Ever! And I look nothing like the pics on the Internet!

Laughing Jack:

"F/n I swear when I get my dog back, I will personally murder you in your sleep!" You shouted in your phone as you walked in the abandoned carnival.

Your friend hung up, suddenly, and that got you worried. (F/n) lost your dog in here and now here you are.

Just about as you were to cross the tent, you heard a song.

All around the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel
The monkey though t'was all in fun....

"Pop goes the weasel!" You suddenly sung out. You giggled knowing many people don't know this song.

Suddenly, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turn around to face a clown. A monochrome clown to be precise.