Out Of The Hospital!

Jeff The Killer:

You are finally getting out of this stupid hospital. You are quite happy but... You can't get those images out of your head...

"Y/n, y-you fine?" Jeff asked as he wheeled you away in a wheelchair.

"Yeah. I'm just happy we are finally leaving. You haven't slept in days and nurses and doctors have seen your face, I'm surprised the cops aren't here." You mumbled with a smile.

"Don't worry. I promised I'll make them go to sleep, if they do call the cops." He replied smiling back.

After a moment of silence, Jeff spoke again.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry for letting this happen to you. I wasn't there to help you and now I have to live with the fact I caused you pain." A tear fell down his face as he began gripping the handles of the wheelchair tighter.

"Jeff, it wasn't your fault. What happened is something not to speak of. What the man did was wrong and he got what he deserves. Don't ever say you are a horrible boyfriend because in my eyes, you are my whole world. Don't do this to yourself." You reassured him. Tears began falling down your face as well.

Jeff stopped pushing you as he gave you a hug from behind and held you tightly.

"I'll never let anyone ever hurt you, I promise with all I've got." He whispers in your ear.

You smile as you slightly turn and hug him back before heading off home...

Eyeless Jack:

"Are you happy, Y/n?" Jack asks and snaps you back to reality.

"Yeah, totally!" You say. You were thinking of all those images.... The guy deserves death...

"Okay. But before we head out, I need to say something." Jack mumbled as he pushed you in the wheelchair.

"Okay." Oh please nothing about this...

"Y/n, I'm awfully sorry. I know I wasn't there. I never was there but I promise I will do my very best, just for you. I don't want you hurt and I know it's all my fault. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'll ask anyways. Can you please forgive me?" He fell to his knees in front of you and the wheelchair and clasped his hands together.

You tilted his mask up and leaned in as he did as well. Your lips are barely brushing until he leaned in closer and kissed you. Once you pull apart, you give him a cheeky smile and laugh.

"Get up, drama queen. You were always forgiven!"

EJ stood up and gave you a quick kiss while smirking. He pulled his mask down and began pushing you back home.

Laughing Jack:

Finally! HOME SWEET HOME! Jack is pushing you in a wheelchair and you just head out the hospital to getting in front of your house. The silence between you two was unnerving yet comfortable.

"I'm sorry." Jack mumbled as he unlocked the door and pushed you inside.

"For what? For being the most caring boyfriend ever? Don't worry about the past, Jack. Sure, it might be a slight burden, but we all survive in the end, don't we? Don't blame yourself. That was a problem now solved. And remember.
You can't have a rainbow
Without any rain
And you can't have happiness
Without a little pain." You said with a sincere smile.

Jack nodded slightly and smiled as he layed you on the couch and sat beside you. He turned the TV on and then sat you on his lap as you leaned back on his chest and he placed his arms around your waist...

Ben Drowned:

"Hey guys! What's up? I have good news for ya! I. Am. Finally. Out. Of. The. Hospital! Yay! I will continue Fatal Frame when I completely recover. So bye and see ya soon!" You said as you stopped recording and uploaded the video.

You are currently at your house with Ben quiet in his dark corner in your room.

"Forgive me." He mumbled with a tear shining brightly on his face.

"You were always forgiven. Stop doing this to yourself." You replied back walking slightly over to him and hugging him. (Apparently, you are the only one not in a wheelchair. Yay!) He stiffened as you touched him slightly and gave him a kiss. He kissed back before carrying you bridal style to the couch and grabbing you junk food. He hooked up his PS4 and you and Ben played games. You laughed, talked, blushed and just had fun with eachother. It was like you never had a burden of pain following you. Yay!!

Dr. Smiley:

"Smiley. Smiley. Smiley!" You yelled for the tenth time. Smiley locked himself in your room and you are outside trying to calm him down. You were about to walk away when he opened the door.

"I'm so so so sorry, Y/n. Please don't hate me." He sniffed and sobbed.

His eyes are bloodshot red and his hair is messed up and his face is slightly dirty. He gave you a big hug in which you happily return.

"You are always forgiven. It wasn't your fault so stop torturing yourself. Please." You whispered in his ear and cried a little yourself.

You could feel him nod his head and hug you tighter. After that, you went downstairs in Smiley's arms and watched TV.

Lost Silver:

"Silver, please stop crying!" You begged. Silver has been feeling more than guilty and he has been saying it's all his fault.

"Silver. Please stop. I forgive you. I really do." You say and hug him tightly.

Silver hugged you tighter and sobbed on your shirt. His sobs died down to slow breathing. Aww! He fell asleep in your arms. You placed him on your bed and was ready to head out when Silver caught your wrist.

"If you forgive me, then stay with me." Silver whispered with glossy eyes.

"Anything for you." You say as you got out your wheelchair and layed down on the bed.
______________________________
Well.... That was tiring. Anyways... Hi! I'm back and I will post some more soon! Bye!

~Silent Killa