Party Time!!

Slenderman invited the girls to a cosplay party. The only rules are that they have to dress like their boyfriends and not break anything. Now they are getting ready at their houses with their boyfriends.

Jeff The Whiny Killer:

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseee!"

"Look here, Jeff. I am going to that party whether you like it or not!"

Jeff has been whining all day for you not to go. You already had your dress, make-up, hair and everything else done but you still had one problem... Jeff.

".... Please stay and cuddle with meeee~!" Jeff whined again.

"How about this," You say with a smirk, "When I come back, we'll do more than just cuddle. Kapeesh?"

Jeff's eyes widened and quickly nodded his head in delight. He threw you your car keys and you headed for the party....... With constant perverted messages from Jeff on your phone.... Wow.

Eyeless Jack:

"When are you coming back?" EJ asked you as he flipped another page from your anatomy book.

"Tonight at eleven. I'm staying a bit late to help Slender clean out the place after the party." You replied doing the finishing touches to your make-up. You turned around and placed your hands your hips.

"How do I look?" You asked EJ. He looked up and stared at you.

"Like my partner in crime. Just utterly beautiful!"

You blushed the comment away and kissed EJ on the head, wrapping your arms around him. EJ hugged you back and pulled his mask up before kissing you on the lips. Well great, now he has red lipstick on him. You left the house with simple goodbyes and began heading to the woods...

Laughing Jack:

"Hey Y/n have you... Well that's sexy..." LJ said coming in your room.

"Haha thanks. It's for the party."

"But you can't go wearing that." LJ said as he snaked his arms around your waist.

"And why not?" You asked finishing your hair.

"Because all this cuteness is for my eyes only. Not anyone else's." You laughed at this comment and turned around to face Jack.

You kissed him on the lips and put your hands on his chest. Jack brought you closer and deepened the kiss a little. Once you pulled apart, Jack had a grin on his face.

"Did that convince you to stay?" He whispered in your ear.

"Nope! I'll be back at ten. Love you!" You say heading out the door.

Jack stared at the door you just walked out of and slightly smiled.

"And I love you too."

Ben Drowned: