Photo Day!

Five years... You have all been together for five years! Congratulations. Tomorrow is your birthday and you're quite excited. However, you've been noticing that your boyfriend has been more nervous than lately and/or spacing out one to many times. You'd hear him talking to himself when he's alone and he immediately shuts up when you're around. Weird, right? Anyways, Helen and I broke up a few weeks ago just to let you know but we're now the best of friends. Now since that is being taken care of, OFF WITH YOUR HEA- I MEAN THE STORY!

Jeff The Killer:

"Are you alright there, babe?" Jeff asked as he drove you to the mall for another date. (He had the gem). You simply give him a smile and nod before turning back to the window. Jeff has been acting weird and he doesn't even remember it's your birthday. Of course, you haven't broughten it up hoping he would remember himself but no. It been feeling like you don't exist anymore when he's busy...

"You don't sound fine, what's up princess?" His pleaded for you to tell him but you knew better. You knew not to give in and you simply didn't and  gave him another smile and a little laugh.

"I'm fine, honest, no need to worry!" Lies. It was all lies. He shrugged and kissed your forehead and continued driving.

Finally, you reached the big mall! Jeff parked the car near the entrance and you hopped out. He turned the car off and followed you as you began walking to the doors. Once inside, you immediately headed for the food court. Hey you can't blame a girl when she's hungry.

-After food date-

"Hey look! They're taking pictures, let's take ours!" Jeff explained as he literally dragged you to the crowded area. That's weird Jeff number 1,000. If you knew Jeff, he hates taking pictures in his human form. He will burn you and that picture to ashes. Now, however...

You didn't know you were standing in line until the camera man called on you two. You gave him a smile and went to stand where he asked you to in front of a green screen.

As you were getting in a pose, Jeff placed his hands around your waist, pulled you closer and smashed his lips on yours. You linked your hands around his neck and kissed back. The only thing you heard was a camera clicking furiously, your blood rushing to your cheeks, and awws from other crowds.

Once the camera man was done, he made you pose one more time with Jeff's arm around your waist while you kissed his cheeks and both of you out with a peace sign or middle finger. Yeaahhh you weren't the one who pulled the finger with a smile on your face.

Let's just say the pictures were awesome! They make up for any birthday. He's lucky this time!

Eyeless Jack:

Today was NOT your day, at all! Everything seemed chaotic, nothing was feeling right and to top it all it off, tomorrow's the 'big day', or that's what EJ says.  Nothing will go right. You always dreaded your birthday with a passion.

"-Y/n..." A voice cuts through your thinking. You looked down to see a grinning EJ with his head on your lap and his feet on the arm rest of the couch.

"Sorry what were you saying?" He laughed at you and lifted himself to give you a kiss on the nose before resting in his previous position.

"You're too quiet. You're also pretty mad it's your birthday day tomorrow but come on! It's the big day! Pwus I have a biig suwpwise!" The last part yes was in a baby and adorable voice. You let out a chuckle and began stroking your fingers through his hair. "Come on, love, let's go to the park." You nod and get up to get ready. He grabbed his gem and shoes and waited for you by the door.