Regrets (Laugho Jacko)

After a few days of resting, your eyes finally opened. You squinted them slightly because of the somewhat bright light above, sat up, and looked around. You see the whole hospital room shebang and sighed.

Looking down at your hands, you have a monochrome jack in the box under your right.

"LJ." You whispered and grasped the handle. Slowly yet steadily, you began turning the handle and singing the melody with the song in the background.

"Round and round the mulberry bush,
The monkey chased the weasel.
The monkey thought t'was all in fun and-"

"Pop goes the weasel~." A sad yet relieved voice sang/interrupted. LJ stood in front of you and wrapped his arms around your small waist.

"Hey." You mumbled softly, a smile appearing on both of your faces. LJ pulled away with a small tear falling down his cheek.

"Y/n, I need to go and never come back." He says looking at the ground, more tears rushing down.

Your heart stopped, the air grew thick with tension, and your senses numbed. A look of sorrow showed on your face and shock glinted in your eyes.

"W-What? Why?" You asked out cupping his cheek with your hand. He gently grabbed your wrist and leaned in, closing his eyes, and breathing heavily.

"B-Because. Look where we are hon. Look where I put you. All because of me and me only. I knew I shouldn't have met you in the carnival, it was stupid anyways. I regret meeting you since I put you in the hospital three times. I regret asking you out now because of my stupidity and I regret ever having you hurt. I'm sorry." Fresh tears formed in both your eyes and you yanked your arm back, flinching in the process because of the IV moving slightly..

"You think that meeting me was a bad idea? You think asking me out was freaking stupid? All the time, you've been having doubts and regrets in our relationship?!? IF SO, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!" You screeched, glaring at him through tears.

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!" He shouted back, just as high in volume.

"AND I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO! WE COULD'VE WORKED SOMETHING OUT!!" You began punching his chest but it barely did much to him.

"I DIDN'T WANNA TAKE THE CHANCE OF LOSING YOU TO SUICIDE AGAIN!!!"

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE AGAIN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME AGAIN!!!" LJ looked at you hard while you were shouting and stopped your fists from hitting him.

"I'M DOING IT THIS TIME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" You quickly lunged at him and wrapped your arms around his neck giving him a rough kiss.

He kisses back slightly rougher and put his hands on your waist. You both keep kissing until you're out of breath. LJ hugs you tightly as you do the same, him sniffling a little.

"I love you and I'm sorry." He says panting.

"I love you and I'm sorry too..." You say. Then a question came to your mind and you pulled away.

"How come nobody heard us screaming?" LJ chuckled and stared at the door.

"I demanded they put you somewhere isolated." You rolled your eyes at his statement and kissed his cheek.

"Wow, LJ." You say with a bit of sarcasm. He laughed and gave a small smile right after.

At least no one heard us!