Please please please read!

WARNING! POSTED AGES AGO!!!!!

Continue

Hiya munchkins! I have a few things to say. First off, tomorrow is my birthday and I will be spending it with my best friend, Samara, so I won't be updating any chapters maybe though some notes and pictures. Nothing too big. Anyways, I decided to start working on a new chapter about some *cough cough* details. If you saw my comment in the previous chapter, you will know I am going to twist a few major details. It will technically ruin you and all your happiness for this story so just saying now. 

Speaking about that chapter, I really need those comments and stuff for my author's note last chapter. It is THAT important and I will say it again, a big deal. Aaaand my ear began acting weird. Ugh, back to the point, yeah so read the note if you haven't and comment here or in the last chapter.

And one last final thing and I'll get off your butts. If I decided to. . . blog and answer some questions you might have for me on YouTube, or just goof off on it and act all crazy and weird, would you guys check it out? You don't have to if you don't want to, I won't force you, I am just curious. If I can get around. . . 10 or 20 agreements, I'll start it soon. 

So that is all for now, I don't have anything else to say. Please comment what you think and I'll see you mates, on the flip side! Farewell my fellow readers!