Regrets (Dr. Smiley)

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Honey... Honey... Look at me..." A voice says in the dark abyssal land. You turn your head in desperate need to find that voice to help you.

"Where are you?" You ask turning in circles to find that person. Suddenly, a small bulb turned on a few feet away. There a person is barely standing in the light, his hands behind him and supposedly male from the outline.

"Honey... It's me, Smiley." He says in a bittersweet voice. Something was off. Something was dangerously wrong. But you still walked forward.

"Smiley?" You ask, now a few steps away from the light shining on you.

"You failed me, Y/n. I trusted you..." Smiley says. You gave him a questioning look and stepped in the light. This time he stepped back.

"What do you mean, hon? How did I fail you?" You ask, cautiously concerned. Smiley stepped in the light and you froze.

His stomach is stabbed multiple times and blood is staining his lab coat and shirt. Blood is falling from the end of his mouth dripping down to his chin and the floor. But what scared you the most... Is his chest. There's a big hole where his heart is supposed to be and it's bleeding the most. The silence is so thick, that if you drop a pin, it'll sound like a gunshot.