Ending #2

I don't remember you, stay away!

Jeff The Suicidal POV:

My hand clutched onto hers for dear life, as the doctors checked up on her. They did their job quickly and nervously, knowing a killer is in a room with a human... A loved one... Her heart beat beeped steadily on the monitor and her breathing was constant. Her chest was covered in bandages under her hospital gown and blood bags were hung around her. Since she lost so much blood, they had to supply her with blood. They needed one more bag of her blood type but they ran out. Well, they discovered out I had the same blood type. Of course, I donated some. I donated not one, but two bags of blood. The dizziness in me is killing me, but I'm not moving away from her. I haven't even touched the food they gave me to restore back some blood. The tears I had in my eyes when I found out from Slenderman told me about Y/n were long gone. I didn't even take the gem, I just rushed here. Now I'm waiting for one of the doctors to tell me about her condition and for my sweet baby to wake up... Please, wake up...

"Mr. Woods," A voice said by the hospital door. My bloodshot eyes looked up at the doctor who stood there with a dark aura around him. It's almost gloomy. Maybe it is. The doc gave me a very sad yet nervous smile. "What's the good news?" I asked hoarsely. He relieved out a sigh and said, "The good news is that she's going to wake up today... The bad news... one of the gun shots hit a very sensitive nerve to the brain and she has partial amnesia. It didn't help when she hit her head real hard after getting shot. It's going to take months probably even years for her to get her memories back." Now how am I supposed to reply to that, knowing my lover, my best friend, my own everything won't remember me when she wakes up, huh?! "No," I mumbled loud enough for the doc to hear, "you're lying." He shook his head and gave me his clipboard, muttering he wish he was lying. My trembling hands examined it as new and fresh tears came to the surface. My mind was now rushing with thoughts. "No no no no no, this is all fake. She'll wake up with her memories. She'll be fine. She'll be fine! SHE'LL BE FINE! SHE'LL WAKE UP AND REMEMBER ME! REMEMBER US! She'll remember Ben and Slenderman and Jane. She'll remember everyone who loves her, she'll remember everyone she loved! SHE'LL REMEMBER ME! She'll... She'll remember everyone... She'll... forget us all..." My grip on the clipboard loosened as one hand reached for hers and the other covered my face.

My sobs were slightly loud. It's been two hours since I heard the news and I was still crying. It's funny how the person you love the most, affect you the most, ya know? I don't want her to forget anything. I don't want her to forget anyone. I don't want her to forget me... Suddenly, I heard a slight groan. My eyes shot up at her as she shifted a bit on her bed before slowly opening her eyes. Her first glance was at the ceiling for a while. It was like she was almost in a daze. "Baby?" I whispered in hopes of her remembering. Her pretty eyes snapped towards me and that's when hell broke loose. Her heart beat started racing as her breathing began hitching. Her eyes went wide in fear and terror. "Who are you? What are you?" She whispered in fright. She tried moving away but I gripped her hand harder. "Baby, it's me, Jeff. Come on you have to remember me." I said in pleas. I was desperate. "I-I don't know you. Go away. Don't hurt me. Just go away!" Her words stung. My heart broke into tiny small pieces. "Baby please stop that. It's me, Jeff. Your boyfriend. Please remember. REMEMBER DAMMIT!" Her heart monitor sped up and just as soon as doctors came to the room, I stood up and knocked the chair I was sitting on down. "H-Help... Help... Help me! I don't know you, help me please!" She called out to the doctors.

She kept on crying, trying so desperately to move away and doctors tried moving me away. Her pains were sickening to hear and her terror was awful. Two strong hands twisted my hands behind my back and cold bracelets were placed. Handcuffs. No they're taking me away. I tried struggling, yelling out her name multiple times yet she cowered away. "Please listen to me. Baby! Let me explain!" She didn't though. Her tears rushed down her pained face as she mouthed one word I'll never forget. Her very last word to tell me... "Monster..." Time slowed down. Everything froze and disappeared and all was left was me and her. She thinks I am a monster... She knows I am a monster... She's scared... because of me. I made her hate me. It's over... That's all. I didn't even propose yet. It was too late. It always was... I didn't realize they shoved me in that back of a cop car until I placed my head against the window and sobbed my eyes out.