Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...

Jeff The Killer:

After school, you went into your room and changed into this outfit:

You went back downstairs and turned on the TV. Jeff won't be back for another hour or two so you had that time for anime. Jeff came back and saw you sprawled out on the couch, with a bowl of popcorn in one hand and chocolate in the other. (I was eating popcorn and twix while typing this so yeah). He layed down next to you and gave you a big kiss on the cheek.

"I'm back~." He sang in your ear as he began eating your food.

"Mmhmm." You say focusing on the TV more than Jeff.

Jeff noticed and got hurt slightly. But then he got an idea.

"Let's make out." He cooed in your ear and then biting it gently.

"Nope!" You say popping the 'P' and giving him a kiss on the lips before heading to your room.

Jeff stayed downstairs and layed back in your place on the couch and begin watching anime and eating your food.

Eyeless Jack:

You had a normal day so you put on this outfit:

You got ready to head out your house to the park when someone caught your wrist

You got ready to head out your house to the park when someone caught your wrist. You spun around to find EJ.

"And where are you going, little lady?" He asked taking off his mask.

"Out." You plainly say and get out your phone and headphones.

"Where is 'out'?"

"Outside." You plugged in one headphone and turned the volume from your phone on.

"Where outside?"