You Finally Forgive Him

It has been three months since you saw your boyfriend. It grew quiet often and that's when you would miss him the most. You have been hanging out with all the other girls on a daily basis in the park but this time you had other plans.

(P.S. Everything you do is at night)
______________________________

Jeff The Killer:

Today, you are at a karate class. You have been getting stronger and stronger and you are feeding it off your anger towards Jeff. You still feel a little angry but not that much anymore. Once you finished, you grabbed your stuff and head out the building. Before you went home, you head to the park and sit on the bench.

"Mind if I join you?" A raspy voice asked... Jeff

"Sure." You reply as he sits next to you in silence.

Next minute, Jeff hugs you tightly and begins crying on your shoulder, which caught you off guard.

"I am so so so sorry. I didn't ever mean to call you anything. You are no ugly whore. You aren't lazy. You are the most beautiful and strongest person I have ever met. Please accept my apology and forgive me already!" He sobs and hugs you tighter.

You feel so bad for the mess you put him in and wrap your free arm around him.

"Jeff, I will forgive you under one condition" You say breaking the hug. His eyes are bloodshot red and you just realized his hair is really messy and he has bags under his eyes.

"Anything for you, princess" He said with a pleading look in his eyes.

*Smack!* You slap him straight across the face then punch him on the nose. It did some damage which is good. Blood started dropping down his nose, leaving you grinning.

"I deserve that, don't I?" He asks plainly holding his nose and rubbing your handprint on his face

"Yes. Very" You reply and head home with him by your side like old times

Eyeless Jack:

(Beware it's long! But sweet!)

Just a normal day at the mall as you went from store to store. You aren't that mad at your boyfriend anymore, but you did miss Jack. Once you left the store with another filled bag, you went to the food court. You ordered something quick and ate in silence. You have six bags right now so you got three in each hand. As you got up and left, you heard someone playing a violin, by a café you were passing. You entered the café for the mystery violinist and dropped your bags in shock. There, on a platform, was EJ, playing the violin. And it was your favorite song! It's 'Shatter Me' By Lindsey Stirling.

Once Jack finished, other people began clapping. Your eyes met as his mask tilted up a little. He's actually smiling. He grabbed a microphone and everyone else silenced.

"I would like to thank you for the applause. This song is dedicated to a very pretty woman in here and it's technically to make up for a fight I caused." He says in the microphone and jumps off the stage walking towards you. He takes your hand in his and says:

"Y/n, I am so sorry for being the way I was. I didn't know what got over me and I regret it deeply. I really do and I just want one thing from you. Please say you forgive me" Everyone else is surrounded around you staring at you for an answer. You though about it long and hard until you came up with an answer.