Ending #3

The Joy Of Uniting...

Jeff The Killer

Today was the day... It was time. Her casket was lowered as the the white flower petals blew in the cold cruel wind. The tears never left my eyes as they glared the coffin now resting at the bottom. Everyone around it was crying. They were all dressed in black and white. I was too. Black dress shirt and pants is what I wore. It hurt a lot to see the person who lit up your days is now gone with that light. I slowly walked up to the hole, my steps faltering in patterns and feeling heavy. I crouched on one knee and scooped a pile of dirt in my hands. My tears were turning to sobs of fury and pain as I lifted the clutched hand over the hole. I didn't realize it was shaking like crazy. Hell, I didn't realize I was shaking completely. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. One by one, I let my fingers open up. The dirt fell and made a soft thump when it all fell on the lid of the casket. I stood up, with my heart in pieces and my mind in a mess. The fact I will forever miss her is hurting badly. I... can't. I can't stay. So with all my might, I ran away. I ran away with everything I loved left behind. I left my Y/n behind...

~Three hours later~

My mind was blank, the tears dried out, my emotions drained. I laid on my bed as I stared at the wall, with my back facing the door. Everyone else was silently sitting in the living room, no one uttering a sound. They were just as depressed as I was. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Do I want them to move on or do I want them to mourn for eternity? A pair of heels began clacking upstairs and down the hallway. They got closer and closer to my room and stopped by the door. It was silent for a few seconds before the clacking of heels entered and my bed dipped a bit. A hand rested on my arm. I didn't look at who it was though. I didn't care anymore. "I'm sorry, Jeff. You are taking it the worst right now, for sure." Jane said as she took her hand away. Yeah, I am. "I know it will be hard for the next few weeks and you have every right to mourn all you like but I don't want to see this part of you for long. Yes, she was everything we all needed and it was awful to see what we saw today. It wasn't easy. What I am trying to say is that if she was able to see you right now, she would probably smack on your head and say it will all be okay. She would try to calm you down from your sadness and rage and give you a goodbye kiss before she goes to the afterlife. She would probably hate to see you grieving for forever. She loves you Jeff. You have no idea how much. All she ever talked about was you. Now, is she saw you like this for long, she would be hurting too. She doesn't want to see you in deep pain and neither do we. And I tell this now for your own good." A lot of that made sense and I know she didn't mean it to sound so cruel but the way she said it was terrible.

"Jane." I croaked.

"Hmm?"

"Get out."

A sigh of regret left her lips before she got up and walked away. Sooner than later, it was quiet again and that's what I needed right now. The sounds of cruel and harsh silence... Who knows though, maybe I might get better sooner or later, but I'll never move on. From Y/n? Hell no...

Four months later

Y/n's POV

'You need to wake up...' A gasp left my mouth. My eyes were shut tightly and my hands were sweating. 'You need to get up.' Who is saying that? I slowly opened my eyes to see nothing. Pitch black darkness was everywhere. I lifted my hand and it hit something that felt like smooth wood. I lifted my other hand and began feeling it around. Oh god, I was in a small space somewhere. I tried to push what was on top of me but it wouldn't budge so I did what was the next best thing. I began pounding on it, screaming out for help. 'You will be okay...' There it was again!! "Help me, please!" I yelled out in frustration and desperation. I heard some type of grumble and lots of noise. Eventually the voice came back. 'Push..' I did as it was told and found myself opening a lid. A dim light entered my box of sorts as I fully opened the lid. My eyes adjusted to a starry night sky. There was a full moon out showing in all it's glory. I slowly at up, everything aching and cracking. I looked around to see dirt. That's it, dirt. Let me guess, I was buried. My box was a coffin. I died. The fact didn't surprise me. What surprised me is that I can't remember anything at all. I don't know who I am, what I am doing, all of that. 'Climb up...' I sighed before slowly standing up and gripping rocks that were stuck in the soil. I climbed up the six feet of dirt and rocks.