He asks you out!!

Jeffrey the killa:

You have known the infamous killer for two months now and nothing can keep you apart these days.

As you and Jeff sat on your bed and laughed at your jokes, he would blush. It grew concerning so you asked him about.

"Jeff, what's wrong? You seem nervous."

"Alright. Willyoubecomemygirlfriend?" He said super fast.

Giggling like an idiot, you nod and kiss his cheek. He bursts out of happiness and hugs you tightly.

For the rest of the day, you watched whatever you want in the living room with Jeff snuggling under a blanket by your side.

Laughing Jack:

LJ insisted on you coming to his carnival for a surprise. Accepting the quest, you went to the carnival and here you are!

"Jack! Jack! Where are you?" You shouted only getting silence for an answer.

Wind brush against your arms as you began muttering a long line of curses under your breath.

Sighing in annoyance, you began walking any direction and stopped in front of a note on the ground. Opening up the note, you began reading...

Dear Y/n,

Ever since I met you, I have always wanted to tell you something but was too afraid so I wrote it. Would you like to go out with me?

You smiled and placed the note in your pocket. You turn around and hug him. How did you know LJ was there? Don't ask. He stiffed under your touch but hugged you back.

"So will you?"

"Yes yes and yes."

And for the whole day, you played tag, hide and seek, and ate ice cream all around the carnival!

Eyeless Jack:

You were just getting out if the shower, fully dressed, as you sat on your bed. Getting out your phone, you decided to text somebody when a message popped on your screen. It was from...Ej?

You press on it and your heart immediately flutters. The message said:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You already have the key
Why not my heart too?

Go out with me?

You sent a message to him.

I'd absolutely love to

Moments later, Ej came into your room with movies, popcorn, cookies and drinks, and you had a horror movie marathon until midnight...

(My type of boyfriend)

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben were making a new video and what you didn't realize is that it's on live. (Everyone thinks Ben is a cosplayer). Ben grabbed your hand and made you face him.

"Y/n would you like to be mine? And think wisely because we're on live." He said smirking

"One: I'll be yours
Two: Thanks for watching guys. I'm pretty sure I'll be having lots of comments after this." You say pecking Ben's cheek.

He blushed but hugged you all day long. You ended up telling all your fans twice about the surprise.

Dr. Smiley:

You were at a small park. No kids were in sight except you and Smiley. You were just fooling around and he seemed to smile a lot. I wonder why?

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be my Nurse Ann?"

After giving a thought about what he said, you nod rapidly and squeeze him in a hug. For the rest of the day, you played around the park and ate doughnuts.

Lost Silver:

You were beating Silver at his own game and he kept blushing every time you would win.

"Y/n, c-can y-you p-please my g-girl?" Silver asked with a smile.

You hug him and nod. He hugged you back and for the rest of the day, you played Pokémon! You were slightly surprised by how his limbs didn't disappear all the time!
______________________________
Sorry for the shortness. I hope you liked it though!