Before: Truth Is A Troublemaker

In this chapter: Corrina,  Aden, John (Gigi and Avianna are insignificant characters) ['HER' IS NOT IN THIS CHAPTER

In this chapter: Corrina,  Aden, John (Gigi and Avianna are insignificant characters) ['HER' IS NOT IN THIS CHAPTER. DON'T BE CONFUSED XD] 

"Hey bitch!" Aden exclaims, a big smile on his face as he checks out Corrina.

"Fuck you Aden." She responds back.

"Anytime babe, any fucking time."

She walked into math class and sat in the back. Not bothering with pulling anything out of her bag, she slumps her head down on the desk and closes her eyes.

"What did you do last night?" Her friend, Avianna, said. She pulled out a chair and sat next to her, laying her head on top of Corinna's back.

"Gigi took me out at midnight to this fucking stupid back yard party. I wish I didn't go."

"Who goes to a party Sunday night?"

"Gigi fucking Davis, that's who."

Avianna chuckles, "Oh only you Corrina, Church in the morning, hammered by night. Meet any hot guys?"

Corrina straightens up, a smile on her lips. "You would have fought me for him."

"Who?"

"This guy from, I don't know, the nice part of town..." As she was saying this, Corrina realized something. "CRAP!" she exclaims in a whisper.

"What? Didn't use a condom?" Avianna asks.

"No. Its not that." Fear wrapped Corrina's expression. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She angrily ran her fingers through her hair. "He goes to the same school as John."

"Busted."

"You don't think he knows him? That can't happen."

"You're such a slut." She giggled. "Chill out, he was probably hammered too."

"Look who's talking." Aden says, walking in through the door and sitting on Corrina's other side.

Corrina holds her head in her hands, calculating the odds. If John  finds out from that guy that he slept with a girl, then its okay, but if he tells him her name, that's bad. She's the only Corrina in the entire school. There is no going around it.

And what if the three of them see each other together one day?

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Aden rubs her back. "Hey, you okay babe?"

"Fuck. No. I don't know. Christ."

***

At dismissal time, Corinna quickly pulls on her blouse to cover her spilling boobs, buttoning it all the way to her neck, and replaces her heels with comfortable tennis shoes. With a wipe, she cleans off her face, and ties up her hair as she walks back home.

***

A week later, and all was well with John. He'd call and sound completely fine like always. In fact they went to the mall together and he bought her a new set of hand sanitizer holders. He knew she loved collecting them, and he would often buy her one that he thought she'd like.