KISSED BY AMNESIA

"It Takes The Innocence of a Child to Bring a Dead Man to Life

"It Takes The Innocence of a Child to Bring a Dead Man to Life..." – Kissed by Amnesia.

                                   ***

Eight Teenagers.

One Apartment Building.

And A Pinch Of Bad Luck.

When modern day mentality is boxed in one place to do whatever it desires...

What could possibly happen as eight notorious teenagers are imprisoned together... when the unstable apartment building collapses on top of them one night...

                                      ***

In a large apartment complex in the heart of New York City, one night eight teenagers, who attend the same high school, face the most horrifying moment of their life when suddenly the building in which they soundly slept begins to collapse. Now trapped, they have to face the consequences of living without adults, rules, and their inability to fix the fears and difficult situations they left behind, outside the broken walls.

This would have been somewhat easier if now living with them wasn't Cade, the ghastly, bloodcurdling and horrifying 21-year-old.

Or the girl whom they've never noticed before, the girl that had attended their very high school daily,  but never knew of, the girl who could pass by each and every one of them, but still not be seen, the girl who no one knows – and yet, they all begin to be most aware of by the minute. That girl would now be their worst nightmare. She is their only inconvenience under the dark and broken walls. 

Why? Her memory has evaporated with most of her insecurities, decreasing her intelligence to a five-year-old's level, and increasing her dependence by a hundred folds. 

Now... each and everyone of them has to deal with the biggest struggle of their under earth terror:

Raising a Child.

Yet... A child can be the very thing that can bring out the Good, the Love, and the Evil in each of them.

Find out what's it's like for each of them to be Kissed by Amnesia.

(I post chapter sneak peeks of upcoming chapters on my Instagram @joprbooks and specific upload dates and time on Twitter @joprbooks)

[IMPORTANT NOTE FROM AUTHOR!!! Please remember, this story will be in its rough draft phase. So I might, for instance, write something out on chapter four, then go back and change it by chapter 20. All in all, it'll be edited, and will not read published until I'm completely done editing it and all its plot. I hope we have fun on this new journey together. Have an awesome day.)