Chapter 17

After climbing out of your messy duvet covers, you feel your entire body ache and so you decide to collapse onto the cream sofa in your purple dressing gown. Sure, it's bloody painful but this is the best pain you've received from Dan ever! You begin reflecting on the events of last night and a devilish grin spreads across your face; you had no idea things would happen like that but they did and you are glad they did

It's a shame that you don't have work today as you only work part time but you desperately want to arrange something with Dan, so you pull your phone out from your dressing gown pocket. As you turn the screen on, you see two messages.

Dan the dork: Morning gorgeous! Text me as soon as you wake up, I miss you already :) x

Lukey: Call me when you wake up x

Your smile quickly drops as you begin to feel as if you are cheating just by looking at those messages on the same screen. But then again, Dan is the one treating you like he loves you whereas Luke is just being demanding. You want to contact Dan first but Luke is still your boyfriend and you haven't contacted him in days! You sigh and dial Luke's number, placing the cold phone to your ear.

"Hello?" A familiar, husky voice says down the phone.

"Hey Luke!" You say, "You wanted me to call?"

"Well yeah, I haven't spoken to you in days!" Luke laughs sarcastically.

"That's hardly my fault!" You exclaim, becoming sassy.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry! I've just been...busy doing things."

"Busy doing what?" You scoff.

"Just things okay? I just wanted to let you know that I'm travelling down to London  so I'll drop by Louise's tomorrow to see you." Luke tells you.

Crap. Luke's coming down all the way from Scotland to see you and little does he know, you are spending time with another guy. As Luke talks to you down the phone, you feel a wave of guilt finally come over you. Luke has done nothing but care about you and you're throwing him away for someone you've been struggling to forgive. But you don't understand. You love Dan. As the phone call ends, you hear Louise and Darcy creep down the hallway and you shuffle your aching body off of the sofa.

"Morning hun!" Louise yawns, putting Darcy down onto the sofa.

"Morning" You smile.

"How did things go with Dan?" Louise asks, picking up the TV remote.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, things are all sorted!" You say quickly.

"Oh good!"

You cough awkwardly and then walk off into the kitchen. Things are all sorted? Really? Because now, you are left wanting Dan in your arms all over again when you have a loyal boyfriend waiting for you! You know what? You're doing something with Dan today and that's that! You call Dan's phone and place the phone to your ear again.

"Morning you!" Dan says, "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, a little achy though" You whisper, giggling a little.

"Not gonna lie but same!" Dan chuckles "Are we gonna be okay? Like I wasn't planning on rushing things but I still want to spend time with you!"

"No I completely agree!" You say, "Do you want to do something today maybe?"

"Of course!" Dan says, "Phil is travelling down to meet Caspar today so you can come back to my place if you want?"

"Sounds great!" You smile, "I'll be over in an hour or so!"

"Okay! See you then!"

"Bye!"

Dan hangs up and you are left with a red blush on your face and a smile hanging from your cheeks. You are looking forward to spending an entire day with Dan but you may have to break the news to him that you can't spend as much time with him in the future. As you said before, you have a loyal boyfriend waiting for you and he is going to be in London tomorrow. You need to set things right before you fall apart.

LUKE'S POV

"You done?"

Walking back into the bedroom, I reply with "Yeah babe, all done now"

"How did she take it?"

"Fine. She seems a little bit annoyed that I didn't call sooner though." I admit, scratching the back of my neck and sitting down onto the sofa.

"So when you break up with her, will you come straight back here?" She pouts, placing her smooth hand firmly against my thigh.

I wrap my arms around the girl I fell in love with and peck her forehead.

"Yes I will" I nod, "I promise."

"Good!" She smiles, "Because I'll miss you and I don't want you running back to her!"

"I don't love (y/n) the way I used to! Not after the things you told me about her anyway!"

"Yeah, she's pretty damn stupid!" She giggles, "Enough talk about her and a little more about us"

She leans forward, her lips connecting with mine as she begins seducing me into her trap all over again. I feel a little guilty about breaking (y/n)'s heart but I have to. I don't love her anymore. Honestly, I just felt bad for her. I'm a little worried that she'll fall apart but as soon as I dump her ass, her hurt won't be my problem! She'll move on - it'll be easy!

DAN'S POV

I hang up the call with a grin covering my face and my hands sweating a little from the nerves. I am so glad that I have her back and last night was everything I hoped it would be and now, she's coming over here to spend an entire day with me!

I'll give her time to settle back down into London but when the time comes, I will ask her to officially be mine like I had planned to in America. We are meant to be! She wouldn't have come back down here if we weren't supposed to be together and last night was a reminder of that.

I open my wardrobe and begin searching through my ensemble of dark clothing. As I throw on my black jeans and grey shirt, I begin to plan in my head the things we could do today. Whether Mario Kart, cuddling or baking a cake, it really doesn't matter as long as she's here with me.

Where she should have been all along.

A/N Okay so this may have been confusing as there were 3 different points of view but basically, you are getting ready to spend the day with Dan whilst Dan does the same. However, Luke is planning to come to London and break up with you for a mystery girl who is yet to be revealed! Bit of a crappy chapter (just being honest here) but plot twists are yet to come! Don't forget to comment and vote if you would like to, which is muchly appreciated. Thank you ~ Katie :*