Chapter 19

It's nearly 6:00pm and you are still with Dan; after kissing for a while, you played more Mario Kart and then decided to watch a film as you cuddled up closely on the sofa. The film ended and you and Dan were left with tears in your eyes - he's such a sensitive bean!

"Aww Danny!" You coo, "You're crying"

Dan quickly covers his face with his arm, trying to hide his eyes.

"No, what is this crying you speak of? My eyes are just... sweating" Dan lies.

You bring his arm down from his face as you giggle at his embarrassment and then you place your hand against his chest, nuzzling up close to him.

"You're such a little cutie Dan" you smile, laying your head on his shoulder.

"Says you!" Dan laughs, putting his arm around you, "What do you want to do now?"

You begin humming as you think and different options flood your mind again. You're actually quite hungry so Dan decides to order Chinese food.

"Foods here!" Dan yells up the stairs.

You sit up from the sofa crease and stand up to walk to the kitchen. You pull out two plates and some cutlery and then you look around smiling as you remember having a flour fight with Dan. You then walk out of the kitchen and place the plates down on the table and then look up to see Dan walk in with a few boxes in his arms. He places them down next to the plates and then opens them up, serving an adequate portion of food onto each plate.

"Bon appetite!" Dan announces, falling back onto the sofa.

Digging into the rice crackers and noodles, you talk about random things like how Phil is still stealing Dan's cereal and that Dan is considering putting a mouse trap in a box. Dan then decides against it though as you made him realise that he would forget and he would get attacked instead of Phil. You laugh at Dan's annoyance and he begins chuckling too - your smile seems to always make Dan smile.

Your happiness is his.

Dan cleans up the plates and then walks back into the living, grasping tightly onto your hand and pulling you up.

"What are you doing Dan?" You ask.

"Let's go for a walk" Dan suggests, guiding you into the hall.

"When do you - Daniel James Howell - ever want to go for a walk?" You laugh.

"Now" Dan replies, "It's getting dark and I know a great spot to chill out at"

"I thought we were already chilled out?"

"Yeah but here there are distractions. I just want it to be me and you." Dan says, slipping on his shoes and putting on his jacket.

"You really are the most romantic dork I know" You giggle, putting on your own shoes.

You both walk out the front door, hand in hand and down the flights of stairs. Dan pulls open the door, leading outside to the street of London and then he guides you past the park and the shops.

"So where abouts are we going Dan?" You question, looking around for hints.

"You'll see" Dan smirks.

You continue to walk ahead and then you reach some stairs. You walk up the stairs and then Dan leads you through a woodland area and up more stairs to the top of an empty hill, overlooking London.