Chapter 39: Part 2

Chapter 39

"No."

"No."

"Sure! I mean no." Logan smiled sheepishly at us.

"Come on, please, it'll be fun." I pleaded.

"What's in it for us?" Trent asked as he lay on the couch. It was 12 o'clock and we want to give them makeovers.

"What do you want?" I raised an eyebrow and Trent smirked.

"Breakfast tomorrow morning." We shrugged and then Adrian furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's not what I want." I glared at him.

"Well, too bad. You can either allow us to makeover your hideous face and get breakfast or sit and watch and then get nothing." I bargained and he pursed his lips.

"Nobody finds out about this?" He asked.

"Nobody." I promised and he nodded. I felt my smile get bigger.

Jessie skipped over to Trent and Logan was already on Em's back. I was surprised that she could carry him. Adrian walked over to me with a smile on his face. "You ready?"

"Sure." I shrugged, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a stool along with the rest of the girls. I came back and Adrian sat in it. I went and grabbed some makeup.

"I don't even know why I'm letting you do this." He muttered and I smirked.

"Oh be quiet." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. I realized that his face was already free of acne; maybe he uses Proactive. So I went straight to the eye products. "Now sit still." I instructed him and he nodded.

I grabbed the eyelash curler and bit my lip. "Now this may hurt." I muttered.

"What?" His eyes shot open and he saw the contraption in my hand. "Since when does makeup hurt?"

"Since your eyelashes are as straight as a board." I smiled and he glared at me.

"Can I at least hold your hand?" He asked, puckering out his lower lip. I shook my head.

"Unless you want me to rip out your eyelashes." I frowned and he sighed. "Here goes nothing."

He grimaced and wrapped his arms around my waist. The sudden movement froze me and I almost ripped my hand away from his eyelashes but I stopped myself. Breath. I finished one eye and moved to the other. "You can let go now."

"I don't think I want to." He muttered into my stomach. I rolled my eyes but pushed him off of me. I walked over to the makeup collection and grabbed black mascara. "Will this hurt, too?" He eyed the tube of mascara like it was a machine gun.

"Maybe." I smirked and he closed his eyes.

"Maybe it's Maybelline." He whispered and I let out a laugh. I ran the brush through his eyelashes although they didn't need it. They were thick and dark on their own, I'm jealous of them.

"Keep your eyes closed." I told him as I ran eye shadow across the lid of his eye. I did the other and then proceeded to put liquid eyeliner along his lid. I knew he wouldn't be able to handle someone else putting the eyeliner on his inner eye.

I took a moment to stare at him. I was giving him a makeover, it's an excuse right. His dark hair was cropped and thick. He had a straight nose and a chiseled jawline. He had full lips and nicely shaped eyes. I guess I was staring at him for too long because he opened his eyes and smirked. Before he could speak, I cut him off, "Lipstick, I'll be right back."

I grabbed a tube of lip gloss from the table and checked to make sure it was his shade before approaching him. He was watching me and he shook his head. "This is where I draw the line."