Interlinked!

"What the hell?" I asked surprisingly.

It was three days past the evil discovery, I, alongwith my brother and Rohit, was lazying in my apartment that afternoon.

Swirling the cold coffee in his mug Veer continued - "I'm speaking practical. You will have to broach this topic with Amika first. We cannot go on with assumptions..."

"You are logical but we can't discuss this with her when she has no clue that we know all this. I mean if at all we are wrong, we'll end up messing everything. Besides, involving Amika right now would mean involving Raj too. We cannot hurt him anymore, because if all of this is true, he'll be broken to realise what Amika has done to him and if it's not true we'll be hurting Amika by blaming her." Rohit said.

What!? Did he still believe that Amika was innocent? How could he not believe me? I was reasonable and the text from Megha was not fake.

"The latter part is not possible because Megha is alive and based on everything that she'd texted, it only proves that Amika had played villain atleast somewhere." I exclaimed.

"I'm not saying...." Rohit was interrupted when my phone rung.

The screen flashed Neha's name.. Woah kinda surprising. I hadn't spoken to her after she'd given me Amika's address.

"Hello!" I answered it excitedly.

"Hey Mira?" Neha asked.

"Yes this is me. What a surprise! How are you?" I asked.

"Cut the formality crap and just tell me if you're interested in attending guest meeting on CNV channel?" She asked steadily.

I was disappointed for some reason I didn't know. It wasn't me who was being formal, it was Neha. She sounded upset, what was wrong with her?

Two confused faces stared at me wide eyed, I turned my back at them and answered Neha.

"I don't think so, but...." I was saying but the line went dead.

Rude....

Too Rude...

What the hell??? Why was she so rude with me?

I gave it a thought but then I dismissed it.

"Who cares?!?" I asked myself and threw my cell on the sofa.

"We do!" Veer replied.

I shook my head in irritation and a little bit of disappointment.

"Who was it!?" Veer asked.

"A friend, sounded pissed for no reason, so chuck it. I already have enough on my plate." I snapped at him do that he wouldn't throw any further questions at me.

I was wrong.

"Friend as in cute friend?" He asked teasingly.

"Dammit Veer, let's chuck that topic now.. I don't care enough." I seriously didn't want to talk about Neha.

"Calm down warm head, your spoilt mood does not approve your 'carelessness' towards this 'friend' of yours." Veer said, I had to admit that he knew me well.

"Spoken like a psychological nerd!" I said and smiled at him.

"I'll handle it, give me her name." Veer asked.

I had to shut him up so I gave him Neha's name, surname and whatever he asked for.

"I'm hungry, does anyone want to join me for some snacks?" Rohit changed the topic.