Four ✓

("PREACH.")

By now, seeing Seth has become associated with relief for Amber

By now, seeing Seth has become associated with relief for Amber. Every time she sees the dark haired brother again, she knows that the chaos and mess Richie has created is about to be cleaned up. But this time she's certain that not even Seth can take care of what Richie has done in the bedroom of the motel room.

"Richard, it has been a long, hard road, but our debts are paid and we are finally on our way."

He shuts the door behind himself, before putting down the food in front of his brother, who is seated in one of the chairs. Seth turns his head back to the couch, where that younger hostage, Amber, Bambi whatever ― got her arms wrapped around her upper body in a protective manner that makes him draw his brows together. Her eyes briefly find his and he notices something's off; she's still on edge, but in a different way. Something's different.

Richie has begun to unpack the burgers Seth has brought, some place called 'Big Kahuna Burger'. After a pause of thinking, Seth's eyes wander to the empty seat next to her, and then he realizes something's missing. Someone.

"Where's the bank teller lady?"

He turns back to his brother, brows raised in question.

Richie, taking a bite from his burger, silently points to the closed bedroom.

Seth groans and throws his burger on the table. "What the hell is she doing in there?"

Amber's about to utter a warning, but the older Gecko brother has already swung the bedroom door open.

At the image, Seth's jaw drops.

He blinks several times ― almost as if he has to convince himself that the picture presented before him is real; Richie? Did he do this?

There's blood everywhere. And where the fuck are her eyes? What the fuck is this?

He inhales.

No.

He looks again, and this time he feels his gut turn.

Of course he did it. Look at Bambi over there on the couch. She's scared out of her mind.

Seth breathes heavily as he turns his head sideways, averting his gaze from the dead body momentarily. Richie, in the meanwhile, risen from his seat, has made his way over to Seth, whose eyes have returned on the mutilated body of the bank teller lady.

Judged by the look plastered all over his face, Seth's tolerance for Richie's action has reached a breaking point.

"What is wrong with you?"