Chapter Two

A/N: I'm such a loner I'm literally laying in bed listening to state champs while writing this.

--

That morning when I woke up Johnnie was actually there. He was asleep but he was there. I didn't really feel like showering so I just got dressed silently and snuck out of the dorm. I didn't have any classes today considering it was Saturday so I didn't exactly know where I was going. I just wanted to avoid Johnnie. For the past week or so I was here I haven't even saw him awake because I went to bed before him and woke up before him and if I saw him in the hallway or in a class I just acted casual and turned the other way.

I sat down in the nearly empty cafeteria and ate a bowl of cereal cause that was all that looked somewhat appealing. Just like I expected Johnnie came down only what was unusual was that his boyfriend wasn't with him. At first it gave me hope but then the asshole appeared a few seconds behind him and wrapped his arms around Johnnies waist.

Ok. Maybe I'm overreacting a little by calling him an asshole when he doesn't even know me but I can't help it. I miss Johnnie. He is supposed to be with me not him. Asshole then started kissing Johnnie on the back of his neck while he was deciding what food he wanted and I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and went back to the dorm. I could see Johnnie look over at me but I didn't stay long enough to see what else he would do.

I sat on my bed and pretty much pouted until I heard the door opening. I sighed and hid my whole body underneath the covers so you could probably only see a lump from the outside. It went quiet so I thought it was safe to uncover but when I did I saw Johnnie leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, smirking.

"What do you want?" I mumbled annoyed at him. But I stayed underneath the warm blankets.

"I want to know why you ran off when you saw me and my BOYFRIEND kissing," he informed me but I stayed silent.

"You were gone for 3 years Kyle," he said, "did you really expect me to just wait around for you?"

"I just thought when I came back you would give me another chance now that my life is finally on the right track," I admitted quietly.

"Well I have a boyfriend now and even if I didn't I don't know if I could ever forgive you. I was depressed for weeks until I met Bobby and started my YouTube channel."

Oh so his name is Bobby. Eh, I like asshole better.

"I'm sorry,"

I heard the door shut and when I looked out this time he was actually gone. I got out of underneath the sheets and started unpacking the last of my stuff. I never really got around to it. As I was doing that I tried to think of old friends from high school that might still live around here. Bryan is to good of friends with Johnnie. Shannon is a snob. Alex is annoying. Then I remembered Tyler. (In this Shannon isn't associated with Tyler at all) I looked through my contacts and found Tyler's number. I texted him a simple 'hey it's Kyle from high school' and waited for a reply.

What's weird is I still have love hearts around Johnnies contact name. Actually I don't still do. I could have changed it. But I still love him. I'm still not over him at all. I mean I haven't even kissed anyone since him. How pathetic am I? I just want him back and I can't do that unless him and asshole break up. That won't happen for awhile though. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this.

I made my escape and walked off campus and since there were a few restaurants and a mall nearby I went to the mall and decided to go into a few stores since I had the money. I ended up buying 2 pairs of super skinny jeans a beanie a pair of vans an MCR shirt and finally a never shout never t shirt. I spent like 150 bucks but who cares I love shopping.

I went back to my dorms and found Johnnie there with headphones on watching a YouTube video. He glanced up but didn't say a word. I did the same and slipped my headphones on and secretly just watched johnnies videos. It wasn't creepy because I have been watching them since he started making them. Ok maybe it is but I don't even care.