Chapter Nine

I'm sorry in advance

Kyles P.O.V

I walked back to the dorms from Tyler's  house. It was about 2 miles but I don't mind. I couldn't afford a car so I lived to walk and bike places. I actually have been looking for apartments near campus for me and Johnnie. I know we just got back together but I feel like we've been together for longer. I love him.

I tried opening the door but it was locked so I used my key. I opened the door to find Johnnie laying on his bed. Probably watching Shane Dawson or something like that. I plopped myself down next to him and sure enough I was right. Shane Dawson was putting a Barbie doll in a waffle iron. I didn't really watch Shane Dawson though. I watched Johnnie and noticed his little giggle every time Shane did something funny. I smiled. He looked over to me.

"What?" He said curiously.

"Nothing your just cute," I sighed and laid onto his shoulder. After a few minutes I got up and headed into the bathroom to get myself ready for bed. I didn't get much sleep so I was looking forward to it. I walked in and started combing my hair and brushing my teeth. I noticed a pair of boxers on the floor but I figured they were just Johnnies. Then I saw something that made me want to cry. It made me want to just break down and die. Joggers. Not just any joggers. Bobbys joggers.

Tears started pouring down my cheeks fast and I didn't know what to do. I sat down and tried to keep my cries quiet so Johnnie wouldn't come in. I want ready to face him yet. I tried to calm myself down but no matter what I did I just...couldn't. I could barely breathe and I was panicking. I saw the condom in the trash and I lost it and grabbed w screwdriver and Johnnies eyeliner sharpener. I removed the blade and cleaned it off. I stared down at the X and tears fell on top of it. Screw it I thought and I started slicing through my skin on top of the tattoo. Most people would think I'm overreacting but I fucking loved him and he did this. In my mind I am not overreacting.

My wrist bled all over the floor. Staining it with bright red liquid.  I cried loudly this time. My eyes started to go black but I fought it. I cut to deep again. Johnnie slammed the door open and saw me laying on the floor crying.

"Oh my god Kyle. Why?" I didn't have the energy to reply but I pointed to the trash can with the condom in it.

"I swear Kyle I don't do that," he assured me looking at the condom.

"Who fucking d-did I-it then?" I stuttered.

" I- I don't know just please don't break up with me until you know the full story." He pecked my cheek and got his phone out of his pocket and called an ambulance to come get me. He kissed my cheek again but I found the strength to push him away.

"Don't fucking d-do that," I told him.

"Kyles pl-"

"No I don't believe you. I don't.. Just get away from me."

"I swear to god I didn't do it. I love you Kyle," he said grabbing my head. I shook my head and chuckled sarcastically.

"I don't believe you."

He sighed and walked out of the bathroom. I heard the faint sirens before I passed out on the bathroom floor my wrist still pouring out blood. All I remember is someone grabbing me and being rushed to the hospital.

A/N:

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but Im really tired and busy. I'll make it longer next week <3