Chapter Seven

A/N: sorry it's been so long. I've had a lot of stress recently but I got a bunny so it's OK.

Kyles P.O.V

Its been a week since me and Johnnie started dating and I've been extremely happy and I can tell Johnnie hasn't thought much about asshole or anyone else that would cause him to be stressed. I rolled over to the other side of the small double sized bed and kissed Johnnies forehead. I thought he was asleep but he smiled and let out a giggle.

It's Saturday, also known as mine and Johnnies day off because Sunday is mostly a study day, so I thought I would go on a proper date with Johnnie. I had it all planned out in my head and I wanted it to be absolutely perfect. I had to find a way to distract Johnnie though.

"Hey babe?"

"Ya?" He replied softly as I kissed up his neck.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.
I stopped kissing him to look at him.

"Hanging out with you I hope," Crap.

"Um I have to go...to Tyler's for a couple hours so how about tonight we hang out?"  I said.

"Ok," he responded but he put out his bottom lip and fake pouted.

"I'm still here for another hour," I laughed. He pulled me back to his lips and we made out for like half an hour but no farther then that. I can tell we did that a lot since we got back together. Just kissed 24/7. Not Sex. Not pecks on the lips. Just kissing. In high school we never really did that much kissing but now that we are older we aren't that nervous to show affection.

When it was time to get ready I pulled off of him and went towards my bed and opened my dresser and grabbed everything I need. I went over and kissed Johnnie one more time.

"I love you," I told him.

"I know," he giggled.

"You know you are killing me, right?"

"I know," he said.

I flipped him off then went to the bathroom to get ready.

----

I rushed to the store and bought all the romantic stuff that I could possibly need: Candles, Roses, picnic blanket, food, etc. We have already had a picnic date before but that was nothing. This was going to be amazing and I found this really cool spot with a little waterfall.

I headed towards the spot and set everything up. I laid out the blanket on a spot not very near the waterfall but close enough to wear we can still see it. I put the food in the basket and set it on the blanket. I lit the candles around the blanket but not close enough to catch fire. And finally I sprinkled a few rose petals down and put the rest of the flowers on the blanket. When I was doing this I realized I was the most cliché, cheesy person ever. I got back in the car and texted Johnnie that I was on his way to pick him up.

We arrived back at the waterfall. I had put my sweatshirt around johnnies head so he wouldn't see. Luckily the candles were still lit.

"Your sweatshirt smells good,"

"Thank you? Ok we are here you can take off your blindfold." I said.

I grabbed his hand and led him over to the picnic. We sat down facing the waterfall.

"Oh my god Kyle it's beautiful," he said in amazement. He stared at the waterfall watching the water quickly fall and carry itself downstream. I pulled out a sandwich a small bag of chips and a couple sodas.

"This is perfect Kyle," he assured me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and ate my sandwich and threw the wrappers back into the basket. I pushed him into the blanket and kissed him.

"Wait I have one more thing," I said and stood up and also helped him up. I took out my phone and opened up the music app and clicked on a playlist that only had 2 songs on it; Kissing in cars by pierce the veil and all my hear by sleeping with sirens. What's weird is in high school they were teachers and now they are famous bands and the lead singers are dating. They are actually really good bands.

Kissing in cars began playing and I put my hands around johnnies waist and he put his arms around my neck.

"Second chances won't leave you alone when there's faith in love."

I smiled at that lyric. It's true in our situation. We kept dancing until the last song started playing. I smiled at this song. I always thought of Johnnie when I listened to it.

"You still have all of my heart." 

"Those late summers we spent stay up talking all night. I'd ask you if you'd think we will ever make it you said I'm sure if it's right,"

I rocked him back and forth with the song until it ended. And then I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I smiled into the kiss and almost tested up at how happy I was. I was finally back with Johnnie and had everything I could possible need.

"I love you so, so much Johnnie. You don't have to say it back but just know I really do love you,"

"I love you too Kyle," he laughed and crashed his lips back to mine. I laughed with him and for the rest of the night we watched the beautiful water fall.