Chapter Five

A/N: LA LA LA WILL HAVE SMUT LA LA LA also if you don't want to read smut there will be a line of these when it is over *****. So ya the smut starts right away. But I do suggest you read it because it has important stuff that will come the next few chapters.

---

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he granted and our tongues glided together as we made out. I couldn't help but think I was being his rebound but even if I was I don't care. If I didn't do this he could just go find someone else which I didn't want to happen. I want to be the only one he does this stuff with. I thought about it and realized I never got far enough to have sex with Johnnie. So if we went far enough this would be our first time together.

When he grinded against me it answered my question about how far we were taking this. I became hard and I roughly bit his bottom lip and then kissed it over and over again as I smiled. This was finally happening even if it was right after he broke up with another guy.

He sat up which made me also sit up and pulled off my shirt with ease and threw it to the floor beside us. I did the same for him. I pushed him back on the bed but he started to unbutton my jeans while we made out. Once they were down it felt so good to not have the restriction anymore. Since he was wearing sweats they were easier to just push off and throw to the side.

I pulled off of him and frowned as I looked at his almost completely naked body. He was really skinny. Like small. Smaller then he was in high school.

"What?" He asked me breathlessly. I shook my head. "Nothing," and I put my lips back on his. I worked my way down his neck and to his collarbone leaving love bites all the way down. He moaned at the pleasure of it. I finally got down to his boxers and I tugged at them while still kissing his small stomach. He nodded telling me to keep going which I did. I pulled off his boxers leaving him naked.

I put my lips back to his. "You're so sexy," I mumbled against his lips as I palmed him. I went faster causing him to gasp against my lips. I pulled my hand off when o felt him now doing the same to me. I went limp against his lips and moaned lightly at the feeling. I've done this a few times but this was by far the best. I pushed his hand away because I didn't want it to be over quite yet.

"Do you have stuff?" I questioned. He nodded and pulled a lube and condom out of his nightstand drawer. I rolled on the condom and lubed myself up before putting some lube on my fingers and slowly inserted one finger, then two, then finally three. Once he was prepped I spoke.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Kyle just do it,"

I put my tip to his entrance and pushed myself in. "Mm..fuck Johnnie," I muttered under my breath. All I could hear from him were moans. (A/N: why can I just hear them saying that? It's like they say stuff like that so much already lmao) I went faster and faster until I couldn't go any quicker and soon I was at an even pace sliding in and out of him.

"I'm gonna-," Johnnie was cut off my his own moan when he came. I kept going though and soon felt this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach. I string of profanities escaped my lips as I climaxed into the condom. After I stopped shaking I pulled out of him and took off the condom throwing it in a nearby waste basket.

***********************************

I pulled the sheets over us and sighed, my breathing still heavy. I cuddled into him and kissed the top of his head. He didn't push me away thankfully.

"I missed you," I admitted to him.

"I actually missed you too," he replied which made me smile. I pecked his lips.

"I love you," he turned over and smiled.

"I know," and he pulled me to him and gave me a sweet kiss before turning back around. I soon felt his breathing even out and he was fast asleep. So he missed me? I actually have a chance then. He doesn't love me but I don't expect him to yet. He was with Bobby for 3 years. I'm crossing my fingers I'm not his rebound.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and fell into a peaceful sleep with a huge smile on my face.