Chapter Twelve

Johnnies P.O.V

I finally picked up the phone after 3 days of constant calling from Shannon. She had been calling and leaving messages non stop because I stood her up. I couldn't handle doing anything with Kyle in a coma. I've been sitting here in the hospital room in the same clothes I've been wearing for 3 days just waiting for a sign of movement. But nothing ever happened and they still never found out what caused him to stop breathing and somehow go Into coma.

"Hey Shannon," I said solemnly.

"Oh my god Johnnie I heard what happened. I've been trying to reach you." She said worriedly.

"I know," I sobbed.

"But anyway I was calling to say that whoever planted the evidence of you cheating on him is the one that made this happen," she explained.

"What do y-"

"Shut up. I researched and someone must have like cut some important tube or something. Maybe an I.V? I didn't research what it was called but it's the only think that could have caused it." I stayed quiet trying to take everything in.

"Well we need to find out who it is because I can't have Kyle die. They already think he might lose his memory.." I said. I almost started balling just thinking about him losing the memory of everything we have been through together.

"Ok come over now and we can try and find out who it is," she told me.

"Um ok see you then,"

I got my car keys, my phone, and my wallet and shoved them in the pocket of my skinny jeans. Before I walked out of the door I kissed Kyle on the forehead.

"Please wake up baby. I miss you." There was no movement so I sighed and headed to my car and towards the dorms. When I got there I first headed to mine and changed my clothes and made myself look a bit presentable. I then headed out and knocked on Shannon's door. She opened it right away like she was just waiting for someone to come.

"Johnnie,Johnnie!" I hummed in response.

"Look what I got!" She squeeled.

"A DVD?" I questioned nervously.

"Yes! From the security cameras," she answered.

"They have security cameras in our dorms? That's messed up."

"Oh my god. No. They have them facing towards the dorm room doors for like burglaries and stuff." I nodded telling her I understood. She then went to her laptop and put the disc into the sliding tray. The video popped up. It was only 3 minutes worth of video but I'm pretty sure Shannon knew what she was talking about. It was in black and white and everything was still until I saw a fairly tall person walk into our dorm and it wasn't me or Kyle. I still couldn't recognize him tho. He had a black sweatshirt and black skinny jeans on and his hood was on so it revealed nothing but a shadow.

"Oh my god look," Shannon said. She zoomed in to the spot. There was some words written on the sweatshirt but I couldn't tell what they were.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"I can't tell but I have a way to make it less blurry." She started rapidly typing on her keyboard. She finally showed me the finish result. It said "Pokemon" on the bottom of the sweatshirt.

"What does that have to do with anything. It doesn't help us at all," I stated as I sighed for the millionth time today.

"There's only one pokemon crazy person in this school Johnnie," she said rolling her eyes.

"Who?" I questioned growing impatient.

"Jordan sweeto,"

-----

We went to the cafeteria pretty much running at top speed to find him. I saw him in the distance with his headphones on. We were going to approach him but I wouldn't be able to handle it. He tried to murder my boyfriend, my best friend.

"Shannon you go I'm going to stay back here," she nodded thankfully understanding without me explaining to her. I watched them talk and yell but I drowned out all the noise around me. To be honest I don't even care that Jordan did this. Well I do but that's not what I want to be dealing with right now. I want to be with Kyle, begging him to wake up for me. I love him so so much and it would kill me if he died. I would probably kill myself if he did. Shannon started walking back over with Jordan close behind.

"Now Jordan say everything you just said to me to him," she gestured.

"Alright so everything that happened was my fault because I was jealous. I wanted Kyle out of the picture so I planted the clothes, I cut off a couple of his air tubes. I'm truly sorry. I'm turning myself in now," he explained the whole story.

"You know what? I don't even care. I just wanna go see Kyle. I can't believe you would do that Jordan. Kyle could have died, I will never in a million years even like you a little because Kyle has always been my true love. That's why I'm going to marry him as soon as he wakes up from his coma," he just looked at me stunned but I turned around and headed back to the hospital without even bothering to say anything to Shannon. I'll just text her a thanks later.

All that I want right now is for Kyle to be okay.