Chapter Thirteen

Johnnies P.O.V

Kyle has been in a coma for five days and there has been no sign of him waking up. The doctors made me shower and get new clothes. I ignored every phone call that was thrown at me. I just held Kyles hand, the one without an I.V running through his small vines. Sometimes I cried. Sometimes I told him stories. But most of all I explained to him how much I love and miss him.

I've also been taking into consideration what Bobby said about proposing. Kyle doesn't have to be the one to propose. I could really be anyone. Since I'm like the "girl" in the relationship it's kind of weird for me. I kissed Kyles forehead and decided to head out and buy him a engagement ring. The worst he could say is no right?

Since the mall was pretty much built a mile away I decide to walk. I needed the fresh air anyway. The concrete sidewalk was hard against my toms as I walked to the mall. I haven't been able to stop crying since I left Shannon's form that day. I'm afraid Kyle will be mad, or lose him memory, or even worse die. I can't lose him yet. If I lose him I'll probably kill myself too. No matter if he wakes up tomorrow or even 2 years from now I still want to marry him. I've never loved anyone else like I loved him. Not even Bobby.

I walked into the Jewelry store and started skimming through each of the rings. Some had diamonds and different types of jewels. And some were just plain silver bands. To be honest I wanted #F117, a silver ring with little diamonds carved into it. I skimmed through the rings until my eyes landed on the perfect one. It was a gray ring with a black line running through it. It was extremely simple but it looked like it would fit his personality perfectly. Not because he's simple though. Because on the outside he seems normal but once you get to know him, you realize how beautiful, sophisticated, perfect he really is.

I kept the rings number in my mind and asked the cashier how much it was. She said it was 100 bucks plus tax which was pretty reasonable so I agreed. I gave her my credit card which she swiped and she also gave me a warrant just in case it didn't fit or he said no. Which I hope neither would happen. I said my thank you's and walked back to the hotel with the black soft box in my hand. I don't know why I was so happy I was proposing though. He hasn't even woke up yet.

I got to his floor level buy was quickly stopped when I got close to his door. I realized it was his doctor and he looked extremely worried. I started crying once again the worst thoughts coming to my mind, "oh my god is he dead?" I sobbed out.

"No no. He's not-it's just that, he woke up from coma," the doctor stated.

"Well that's good isn't it?" I sniffled out.

"I'm afraid to inform you he has lost his memory. We tested him a bit and he only remembers things from a few years ago,"

"Did you ask him about me?" I questioned getting impatient and scared that he wouldn't remember me.

"Ya he remembers you. Says the last thing he remembers is his dad telling him he had to move to Florida with him," I nodded and sighed, "I haven't told him what year or day it was. He doesn't even know he lost his memory. I wanted you to break the new to him,"

I didn't say anything but just nodded once again. I walked towards his door and peeked through the small window. He was breathing and still looked the exact same. Tube through his nose and everything. The only thing different is that I could see his beautiful eyes again. I took some decoration flowers out of a small vase. Who gives a fuck if I'm stealing? Not me. My heart beated rapidly as I creaked open the door. His eyes shot to me and he smiled. Thank god he remembered me. I didn't even really care that he didn't remember anything from the last 2 1/2 years, tears poured out of my eyes as I set the flowers on the table and ran over to him. I delicately hugged him and kissed his cheek while I cried.

"I missed you so much baby. I'm so sorry. I love you. Please don't ever do this to me again," I sobbed. The look on his face looked confused but he just held me and played with my hair as I cried.

"What exactly happened?" He asked. It sounded like he had a sore throat. Probably from not talking much for a week.

"Well," I cried into his hospital gown covered shoulder, "you slit your wrist and cut a vein. You were fine but then Jordan cut off your oxygen. You went into a coma and now your memory of the last 2 and a half years is gone," I explained as simple as I possibly could.

"What's the date?" He wondered.

"It's April 28th, 2016," I replied softly. He looked shocked.

"Do you mind filling me in a bit?" He asked kind of embarassed. I nodded and kissed him. I told him everything that happened from him moving, to Bobby, to Shannon, to how our relationship was right now.

"Ya ok. I kind of remember some of that but not really. Thanks for being here Johnnie,"

"No problem," I replied.

"I love you baby," he said to me which I smiled and blushed a little at. I haven't heard it come from his mouth in forever.

"I love you too," I said as I cuddled into him the best I could without hurting him or any of the hospital equipment. Soon enough we both drifted off to sleep. Personally, happy that he was going to be ok. Even if he doesn't remember anything from the last like almost 3 years.