Chapter Four

A/N: 2 updates in one day? Say whaaaaa?! I'm so lame.. God. ( and idk if Kyle was gay or bi in the last one but pretend he was bi. K? K.)

--

Kyles P.O.V

I sat on the side of his bed and rubbed his shoulder comfortingly while he cried. He looked at me for a moment but then just completely stopped crying. All noises gone. Utter silence.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ya- ya fine," he stuttered. I knew he wasn't but nodded anyway. He got up and put on a sweater and left the room. I ran to catch up to him before he ran away and I turned him around so he was looking at me. He was heading to the cafeteria.

"Can I come eat with you?" I question concerned. He sighed and shook his head and pulled out of my grip and ran away. I waited a second before following him. I didn't go up to him I just silently followed him. Maybe someone that I knew besides Johnnie would be there. I spotted Jordan eating alone so I went up to him.

"Hey Jordan can I sit with you," he smiled and nodded but kept eating. I turned around and saw Johnnie only a couple tables away. I caught him staring but not like 'I like you' staring more like glaring at me. I mouthed I'm sorry to him but he didn't see me. I left my food and phone and stuff at the table and went over to him.

"Why can't we even be friends Johnnie?" I asked offended that he was being like this. He shook his head then mumbled something.

"I still love you Johnnie and I just want to be friends but I guess that's to much to ask for," he sighed for what felt like the millionth time and kept eating whatever it was that he was eating. I think all it was, was a banana. I actually haven't seen Johnnie eat an actual meal since I've been here. But I guess it's not my place to look out for him anymore.

I ran up to my room but before I could go in I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw who I didn't want to see out of all people. Shannon.

"Hey sexy. Your back," I almost shuddered at the name. Since I left I realized I wasn't bisexual. I have absolutely no attraction towards girls anymore.

"Shannon! Stop! I'm gay! I like dicks!" I yelled since nobody was around. She frowned.

"But that doesn't go for me. Right?" She asked smiling brightly.

"No Shannon. Tits are gross. Simple as that. I don't like you or any other girl nor will I ever like you or any other girl," I told her.

"We'll see about that," she whispered and happily skipped off to the girls dorms. I sighed in relief and finally went into the dorm. I was already stressed about Johnnie now I have Shannon to worry about. I sat in my bed and put my earbuds in and started blasting music. I drowned out the world and closed my eyes. It felt good to just feel all the stress leave for a little while but that was interrupted by the sound of the door being opened and then shut. I pulled out the earbuds and looked up. Johnnie. I watched him do the same thing as I did only he didn't plug the earphones in he used a speaker and started quietly playing my chemical romance and more of the different music he listens to. I admired him and his looks for a minute. I missed him. I really did. I got up and went to his side of the room.

"Can we please please talk Johnnie?"

"No Kyle!" He yelled and I swore I saw his eyes glistening but it was replaced by anger.

"Why?" I asked honestly curious as to why he wouldn't just let me talk things through.

"Because you fucking just left me without a word or a call back!" He raged.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Don't just say sorry Kyle! You were gone for 3 1/2 years and you expect me to just let you be my boyfriend again and love you," he continued, "I'm human, I moved on!"

"I didn't have a choice Johnnie!" I finally yelled back.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't just wait arou-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips to his roughly. I was half expecting him to like push away or pull off and keep yelling at me or something like that but he didn't. He didn't yell he didn't push away. He melted into the kiss -and kissed me back. It felt so good to kiss him after not being able to for so long. His lips tasted the same they had the same feeling to them. It was nostalgic. I took me back to 3 1/2 years ago when we had our first kiss.

I've been waiting so long for this to finally happen again and now there a pretty high chances it might. I love Johnnie. I hope it does. I want to be able to call him my boyfriend again.

--

A/N: is everyone enjoying this so far?