Chapter Eight

A/N: Happy Birthday Kellin Quinn! ❤️

Kyles P.O.V

I rolled over to see Johnnie fast asleep next to me. I smiled. I stood up and got dressed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white and black striped t shirt. I took my wallet and keys and headed out the door. I clicked my phone on and called up Shannon.

"Hey Shannon? Could you take me to that tattoo place," her voice perked up and she said yes and to come to her dorm. I headed over there and knocked on her door. She opened it happily like always when she saw me. I sighed. I wanted a tattoo but I didn't want her to go.

"You look hot today," she winked I rolled my eyes.
"Let's just get this over with," I mumbled. She nodded not catching what I meant and I followed her to her car. I got in the passenger seat and we drove off to the tattoo parlor or where ever this place was. Once we got there I got a little creeped out. The building was covered in graffiti. But once I walked In I was amazed. The walls were black bet were covered in mirrors and shelves which held ink and tools for tattoos. The ground was covered in tile and it looked really nice compared to the outside of the shop. Some girl walked out with an apron on.

"Hey Shannon! Did you bring me a customer?" She said all to sweetly. Shannon nodded shyly. The girl walked up to me and we shook hands.

"Hey I'm Alex," she introduced herself.

"Oh from high school?" I asked.

"Oh my god I feel so bad. Kyle right?" I nodded and smiled. "Ok just sit down on one of the chairs and I'll be right back with paper to draw out what you want." I did as she said and went to sit down in the chairs. I waited patiently until she came out with a few sheets of paper. Shannon went and sat on one of the waiting room chairs nearby.

"So what do you want to have done today and where at?" She questioned. I told her what I wanted and showed her where I wanted each of them. She said it would be extremely easy and would only take a few hours. I pulled up my sleeves and she started working on my wrists and then moved up to my arms.

---

After she was finished she wrapped them up in plastic and then we headed to the front desk.

"I'll let you pay half because you were so cool to me in high school. I've got the rest,"

"Thank you so much," I told her. She nodded and I wrote her a check for 150 dollars. She put it in the cash register and me and Shannon headed out.

"I like your tattoos. What do they mean?" She asked actually being very kind.

"Well the peace and heart is to represent spreading peace and love even through the darkest times. The kyeforce are my fans" I informed her.

"What about the X?"

"I don't think I'm going to tell anyone quite yet." I said honestly. She nodded in understanding and then we pulled into the campus parking lot. I got out and headed back to my door.

"Thanks for taking me Shannon!" I yelled to her. She said no problem then I opened my door to my dorm. Johnnie was still fast asleep. Typical Johnnie. Staying up late and sleeping all day. I laughed and set all my stuff down and climbed back into bed with Johnnie only this time doing little things to try and wake him up.

"Kyle stop," he said in a raspy morning voice and then turned around on his stomach and hid under the covers.

"You're cute," I told him

"No,"

"Yes"

"No,"

"Yes. I got a couple tattoos." He shot up from under the covers.

"Let me see!" I showed him and he asked the exact same thing that Shannon did and I answered the same.

"What about the X?"

"Well that basically tells me not to self harm," I said glumly. He pecked my lips.

"I love your tattoo," he told me. I thanked him and then he got up and went to go take a shower. I sighed but this time in satisfaction. Everything was perfect.